Anyone else notice eccie coed is waking up?

• pxmcc
  • 06-29-2019, 08:13 AM
time to hold hands and sing kumbaya, before things go south..
time to hold hands and sing kumbaya, before things go south.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Possibly. LOl or a great happy hour. Oh shit its Saturday LOL...
time to hold hands and sing kumbaya, before things go south.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I'm not holding hands with none of, these shady lying mofos..

I can sing the song with you though, for shits and giggles..

Glad to see Houston side, is starting to become active as far as posters goes..
Its been nice not reading insults and bad energy posts.Just discussing hobby topics.
Like I said.. IT HAS BEEN NICE !
The jokes never stop in this thread..

The jokes never stop in this thread..

Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
They sure don't! Its been great around here.. kick back and enjoy it while it lasts...
Like Pxm said it has been great & we have enjoyed actually being able to hold conversations with others. We don't always have to agree but keeping it respectful is awesome!
It's been great around here really?

I guess that's why his thread went the way it did, huh?

The last time I checked, I wasn't delusional.. Don't worry about what you think is a luxury for me?

I did just fine on my mini vacation as anyone can see.. The E didn't stop anything.. That ain't being cocky just speaking facts

Keep it respectful you say, did you tell bm that, when he made his comment, nope
Or any other member that was attacking op?.. You put your 2 cent in it..

So you're selective in your respectful- ness

Drop the facade with me.

It's been great around here really?

I guess that's why his thread went the way it did, huh?

The last time I checked, I wasn't delusional.. Don't worry about what you think is a luxury for me?

I did just fine on my mini vacation as anyone can see.. The E didn't stop anything.. That ain't being cocky just speaking facts

Keep it respectful you say, did you tell bm that, when he made his comment, nope
Or any other member that was attacking op?.. You put your 2 cent in it..

So you're selective in your respectful- ness

Drop the facade with me. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Okay sweetie. Are you done yet? We well some are im sure glad to see your back.. thanks for letting us know & glad E didn't stop anything or your ban on Oh2. Wish you the best. Hope to see more positive posts from you moving forward. Like the OP said its been better around here. Lets keep it that way!
Maybe you can go back, and look.. Where I ignored you, and you were checking for my attention repeatedly..

Playing for the masses, great look..

I don't need your fake "GLAD TO SEE ME back", either.. Example on the fakeness I be talking about..

Good day..
People on both sides,
Are getting outta pocket,
This thread is derailed,
Mods please, can you Lock it?
Maybe you can go back, and look.. Where I ignored you, and you were checking for my attention..

Playing for the masses, great look..

I don't need your fake welcome back, either.. Example on the fakeness I be talking about..

Good day.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I didn't give you a welcome chick. You let us all know your back with your rants & rude/insults. Clearly your time out didn't give you time to rethink how you can coincide with others. What a shame. I don't know "what you be talking about" This thread is about change. Too bad you cant stay on topic. Good luck!
People on both sides,
Are getting outta pocket,
This thread is derailed,
Mods please, can you Lock it? Originally Posted by Poetray
Let's all try to stay on track and keep it civil!

Puhleeeze
  • pxmcc
  • 06-29-2019, 11:26 AM
thank you B3.