An introspective discussion about ourselves from within the hobby

I appreciate and savor every encounter with a provider. There is nothing "casual" about it.
Normal Bob,
If you were younger I'd say you were wise beyond your years. But you're just plain older and wiser. Good insight
Dear Sir u did not say how long u have been doing this? Remember what controls our thoughts controls our minds. We all do it for different reasons. I have many strong thoughts about the dynamics of it, but at the risk of be slammed for them whatever floats ur boat. As for summer waves comments we believe what we choose to believe and when a girl tells me her True Feelings, I believe her until there is a reason to think otherwise. I have met and have had many serious long term relationships with some of these girls and I think u know when u are going thru the motions or setting sail if u know what I mean. I know this is a old post but had to respond.
Am not so much a writer as some of you are

Bored Thanks for starting this thread.
Summer think you share a great opinon
China you gave some incredible insight.

Working in hospitality(F&B) myself. I am delivering services to people who are not willing or able to perform them themself and they choose to pay for it, I do enjoy it to deliver this service and products and to WOW them, so they are happy and they come back. To me I am deliverering a service, in the public eye I am delivering a legal service, however in my opinion I am a provider because I do deliver a service people are not able to get at home and this service is in my opinion as valuble as the ladies on this board provide. I see nothing wrong with it from a hobbiest view or from the providers view. Everyone has to find a job or a hobby they enjoy, my work is my hobby(that is maybe why I am good at it) and I am glad I have met so many ladies who enjoy the hobby as well.
Working in hospitality(F&B) myself.

To me I am deliverering a service, in the public eye I am delivering a legal service, however in my opinion I am a provider because I do deliver a service people are not able to get at home and this service is in my opinion as valuble as the ladies on this board provide. Originally Posted by Sunmoonenjoy
I have to ask...what is F&B?
I have to ask...what is F&B? Originally Posted by NormalBob

I'd bet Food and Beverage.
Well I just reread the whole thread. Had to remember what it was about. Thanks for the thread and all the posts to it. And I am still glad I deleted the long book I was going to post and said changed my mind not going there.