Favorites

paws off!

GREYHOUND IS MINE!

Originally Posted by Majestycctx

No worries your Majesty, I will take my paws off as soon as I remove a lock of hair from his beautiful head!!
No worries your Majesty, I will take my paws off as soon as I remove a lock of hair from his beautiful head!! Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna

bwahahahahahahhaaha!!!!!
Dang... I wish I had providers fighting over me!!!!!
Maybe you are seeing the wrong girls Aztec Prince... I'm just saying.
K, y'all sucked me into finally posting something.

1. Greyhound. Rarr. I am so his bitch.

2. MrSmith. Dude. I wrote a report. IT WAS LEGENDARY.

3. Bull. Because he is a ferocious male animal, and also awesome, and has great hair. Finally, all youse guys who like to claim DATY skills.... I say nothing more. Also, fun to talk to. But mostly the DATY and ferociousness.
Good to see you posting Emily, you sneaky little utr.
WOW! Emily has surfaced again.
LOL! Yall are all awesome ppl in my book, cuz your all like me!

Mine:Obviously to those that know me 3 girls share the top.#1 Sapphire69, #1 Lucky Love, who are very happy in there civilian lives. And #2 SuperSasha.
CC = Sorry, if i saw a lot of locals here id be broke so i stick to the travelers. Otherwise Raine gives 110% all the time.
Rgv= Sasha is my muse. And Hazel is vastly becoming the Jordan of the hobby.
LTX= Im liking Melenie84, only seen her once.
Htx= Adian, who i used to be her favorite till i cut my hair...."Just saying"
SA= EroticEzra

I miss CholeNY <<< honorable mention. LOL
WOW! Emily has surfaced again. Originally Posted by Bull149
Have not. Figment of imagination.

<-- me
Hazel.............."Kiss Me Kiss Kiss Kiss Me Infect Me With Your Love Babe Fill Me With Your [passion]"

Hazel is one sweet sexy seductive passionate lover..............
I'm still waiting to tap that ass of yours HAZEL!!! Originally Posted by Majestycctx
Come to Corpus Carmela, I am always looking for my next favorite.
When I was in RGV it was Super Sasha, Laura and also Majesty. Woohoo I made Majesty's list. When I was in DC visiting there was a hot German lady named Simone that was absolutely incredible.

Have not had the pleasure of Hazel yet but hope to when I come back to the valley in the fall. Then there is this incredible UTR lady in Corpus. Where I only saw her once but she is still in my thoughts of the experience we had.
Trinity...all im saying..
Interesting. I trained under "Abby St. Claire" and "Mistress Precious" is a friend of ours. Hmmm... Small world, huh.
I still havnt found one that can make me bust a nut so no favs at this time