Mother and daughter

• dgc92
  • 11-25-2018, 07:33 PM
Big difference between a MORAL debate and the above. I’m sure if some hobbyists started taking about a Father/Son play date it would be different. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Man, I've been on the internet for years. You'll have to do better than that if you want to gross me out.

And how is the last 3 pages not a moral debate? It's just been back and forth "this is totally wrong" and "you can't judge on a hooker board." It's not a particularly intelligent or engaging debate, but that's what it looks like to me.
I CAN do what ever I want. Yes it’s a Hooker board but last I heard we were trying to make this a better site. So what? It’s still Morally wrong IMO even if it’s a Hooker Board. I dont usually get involved with a lot of the post, but this bothered me and wanted to share that. You have your opinion and have every right as I have mine.

Man, I've been on the internet for years. You'll have to do better than that if you want to gross me out.

And how is the last 3 pages not a moral debate? It's just been back and forth "this is totally wrong" and "you can't judge on a hooker board." It's not a particularly intelligent or engaging debate, but that's what it looks like to me. Originally Posted by dgc92
  • dgc92
  • 11-25-2018, 09:45 PM
I don't know who told you you can't do whatever you want. But I agree with you, they're wrong. You be you.

And.... You pretty much supported the shit out of my "this is a moral debate" point. But really, neither side is insightful enough to be a debate. This is more like a morally-themed ping-pong match. The same shit, back and forth, back and forth, and I'm just suggesting we all stop. Stop being the conscience police, stop being the nihilistic crusaders, just.... Everybody chill and don't be in everyone else's shit. The only people who should be concerned with this are the ones who want to fuck the ladies in question.
kudos to sammi and vicki for having the courage to do this for their benefit !!!
and kudos to the guy who went to see them to enjoy some family delites !!!

so a client intimately getting it on w/ two sisters or two cousins, or two sisters-in-law would be okay “morally”, but a client intimately getting it on w/ a mother & daughter who are willingly and consensually doing this is NOT okay “morally”??

how about a woman intimately getting it on w/ two brothers/in-laws or two male cousin providers or even a father & son providers (or clients)??

either this is all morally reprehensible or some of the responders have different kinds of morals for diff kinds of situations. (can you say hypocritical?)

what about a guy who likes getting peed on? or a provider who likes getting fisted and spanked at the same time??

point is, each of us may like or enjoy or want to engage in certain sexual activities. or may not.
neither CHOICE is morally wrong from the point of view of doing this. it’s just different. accept it and move on. but please dont rain on someone else’s parade.

off my soap box and back to looking for some delites!!!!!
fyi, according to dictionary.com ...
incest: sexual intercourse between two persons commonly regarded as too closely related to marry.

i dont think the mom & daughter were having sexual intercourse (that is, fucking). therefore, i dont think they werent engaging in incest.
i had an encounter years ago with a legit daughter and mother. one of the most amazing things i have done..
  • BLM69
  • 11-26-2018, 07:47 AM
As a mother I wanted to give guidance to my daughter for a safer route of providing sensual, erotic entertainment to gentlemen on here. That is exactly what we provide... entertainment. What he perceived as One thing was actually another. And that's OK because he enjoyed himself. And that's what it's all about. Originally Posted by Sammi2121
Mother knows best 👍 Will she be providing alone or only with you?
  • BLM69
  • 11-26-2018, 07:55 AM
i had an encounter years ago with a legit daughter and mother. one of the most amazing things i have done.. Originally Posted by tmriedel77
I've had sisters, one was a twenty-something provider here and the sister was a couple years older and super wild.

They're long gone now but have some pics I snapped that day, for personal use of coarse.
  • BLM69
  • 11-28-2018, 08:49 AM
Any updates?
That's Y'ALL...
I expect it from the men (not that it makes it right, but y'all are FUCKED IN THE HEAD), but any WOMAN that would engage in sexual activity with their own children is a nasty, fucking disgusting, I'll punch you in the fucking face , cunt ass, trifling ass, repulsive fucking degenerate...ugghh. Y'all got FUCKIN PROBLEMS...sad.
Attached Images File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1543439934814.jpg (32.7 KB, 456 views)
  • grean
  • 11-28-2018, 03:12 PM
That's Y'ALL...
I expect it from the men (not that it makes it right, but y'all are FUCKED IN THE HEAD), but any WOMAN that would engage in sexual activity with their own children is a nasty, fucking disgusting, I'll punch you in the fucking face , cunt ass, trifling ass, repulsive fucking degenerate...ugghh. Y'all got FUCKIN PROBLEMS...sad. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Katrina, I think you're holding back. You shouldn't be afraid to really express how you feel about it....
  • grean
  • 11-28-2018, 03:14 PM
Anyone else notice Sammi's account was disabled?
  • BLM69
  • 11-28-2018, 07:18 PM
Anyone else notice Sammi's account was disabled? Originally Posted by grean
I did now, I'll text her tomorrow and find out what's going on.
Katrina, I think you're holding back. You shouldn't be afraid to really express how you feel about it.... Originally Posted by grean
You can't spell Katrina without the K-I-R (Keeping It Real).