Free sessions for good reviews? Does this really go on here?

Alerts on your phone when you get a pm.......look up your posting about this! Another threAD you started. I am not computer savvy, so if anyone would like to post an actual link here it would be greatly appreciated. I actually call you out on the boards for NOT answering my reference request and you let me know that because I Hijacked a thread with your name in the title, you wouldn't be responding! Do be careful Tara, you post so much bs you can't possibly keep it all straight. You were upset with me and Eccienewbie over our pickles!

Jules, guys talk about her tactics ALL the time. They either love or hate her. I personally don't care either way. It just really amuses me!
Yeah because when i get a reference request from a guy i always take it upon myself to contact the guy and demand a GOOD review all the while ignoring the lady completely lol

Give us a break tara! So if the guy writes a review telling everyone what a shitty time you gave him and how you rushed him out the door would you still provide him the reference?
Yeah because when i get a reference request from a guy i always take it upon myself to contact the guy and demand a GOOD review all the while ignoring the lady completely lol

Give us a break tara! So if the guy writes a review telling everyone what a shitty time you gave him and how you rushed him out the door would you still provide him the reference? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Please Jules grow up. You get bad reviews as well babydoll. Your just jealous babe. Don't Hate. Don't Hate
You really need to quit talking about me in your appts. Guys tell me they are sick of it when they come back to me. I know you hate me I don't like you as well. But come on here its hurting ya girl.
Alerts on your phone when you get a pm.......look up your posting about this! Another threAD you started. I am not computer savvy, so if anyone would like to post an actual link here it would be greatly appreciated. I actually call you out on the boards for NOT answering my reference request and you let me know that because I Hijacked a thread with your name in the title, you wouldn't be responding! Do be careful Tara, you post so much bs you can't possibly keep it all straight. You were upset with me and Eccienewbie over our pickles!

Jules, guys talk about her tactics ALL the time. They either love or hate her. I personally don't care either way. It just really amuses me! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Kendall Babe please resend that reference once again never got it. Please post where I said that as well. Lets not talk about all the all the crap you post on here Kendall. You do more sucking ass that anybody I know. Is it because your age that you cant get business?
Is it wrong that it turns me on watching hot women talk shit to eachother. These are some of the hottest women around, and they are making my cock fat right now. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Trust me babe it will get only bigger and fatter as the day goes on. lol
I have 102 reviews with one no two years ago that was a doubles session, how many no reccomendations do you have tara? Lets not think about all the guys who have not posted a review of you in fear of the drama you give everyone who is brave enough to post a no.

Why dont you grow up and quit posting useless threADs and just admit to eccie that you do not provide references so these guys will quit wasting their time providing your info and they can also take that fact into consideration when booking with you...
Yeah and Jules will tell clients not to see me. At least that's what I've hear from several guys. Haters haters. Funny I just talked to that guy Jules and he said he dosr not want to see you anymore?? I had asked him to write s review yes so he could get bcd acess without posting it.. Blackmail must really work for you huh sweetie? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yeah you have no bad reviews because you tell them not to write them for freebies or make ups. I've seen several guys that have seen you that said they had a horrible time you weren't their type. But they said they didn't write you a bad review because they didn't want drama from you. Ask any of my regulars I give them all the references they want. Why don't you just grow up and quit hijacking. We dont like each other that will never change.
Kendall Babe please resend that reference once again never got it. Please post where I said that as well. Lets not talk about all the all the crap you post on here Kendall. You do more sucking ass that anybody I know. Is it because your age that you cant get business? Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Really? Okay, I guess I made it all up, since drama is constantly associated with me. We can agree to disagree. I don't feel the need to put people down and never have. You started another threAD and it's funny. If you don't like what people have to say, then perhaps post less? I pick and choose as whether or not I want to participate. Not sure where you come up with the sucking ass statement, but it gave me a good laugh. Nice try Tara. Also, regarding my business, I am as busy as I CHOOSE to be. I don't care to hook 24/7. That's just me though.

Hope everyone has a great day! A lil sucking up
Funny Kendall my hours are 9 to 5. Hooker 24 7 I think not thats not my Mo. Maybe yours. Everyone please enjoy your day sorry for the hooker nonsense that some have brought. I will write as many threads as I want. I love doing it and the reaction it gets from jealous old woman like you. Now you can carry on. Trust me I didn't even need a coffeethis morning or to read the funnys. This was great. But hey maybe next time don't hijack. Thought for the day.
Yeah you have no bad reviews because you tell them not to write them for freebies or make ups. I've seen several guys that have seen you that said they had a horrible time you weren't their type. But they said they didn't write you a bad review because they didn't want drama from you. Ask any of my regulars I give them all the references they want. Why don't you just grow up and quit hijacking. We dont like each other that will never change. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Lol your lies are amusing, hey guys if any of the above is true and you are one of the several guys i have demanded not to see tara, write a review of me, or offered a freebee or makeup session please feel free to back up her claims here or post a review.
And your crock of shit amusses me as well. And hey all the guys that I have given references to and woman please come on here and let tatted up Jules know. Hey try to have a good day Jules.
I was asked to stay off are I will find myself in time out again. Peace out
I'm just shocked this isn't believable. Its 2 steps behind the review specials. Not trynna be messy here, but ....OK never mind. LOL ...let's just say it happens A LOT from some of the most "reputable" providers who's only market is ICKY and P411. They only care about reviews. I've met only a few eccie provider who hasn't had a pimp , and or fucking a popular board career hobbyist for a review to get business rolling. Eccie is its own clique within itself some will do whatever to be the "it" girl and have white knights... Y'all should know how it goes .... #realitycheck/#getreal

#backontopic
I have 102 reviews with one no two years ago that was a doubles session, how many no reccomendations do you have tara? Lets not think about all the guys who have not posted a review of you in fear of the drama you give everyone who is brave enough to post a no.

Why dont you grow up and quit posting useless threADs and just admit to eccie that you do not provide references so these guys will quit wasting their time providing your info and they can also take that fact into consideration when booking with you... Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jules, Tara has provided references to numerous girls for me. I've asked a few after I used her for a reference, and they accepted the appointment. In fact, I've never even had to wait very long to get the green light. Tara is also way too pretty to have to advertise, although some pretty girls have to advertise due to prickliness, poor service, disorganization, etc. Tara is also easy to work with.
I love her threads and the interesting responses they create. I love Tara!!!
Now, to the original proposition:

Anyone who blanket solicits free sessions for reviews from new gals should be ashamed of themselves, and look up Seppuku. (Japanese ritualistic suicide after losing face from a shameful act) Most girls starting out are probably in a vulnerable position and do not need to be preyed upon. I'm glad OldButStillGoing warns new providers.
Since I know in the real world assholes are out there doing that, at a minimum, they should put down in their review they traded the review for a session.
Pretty, young, thin girls only need to put up good pictures, screen, and provide pleasant service to be reasonably busy.
Fuck I hope the # shit doesn't start on eccie. It really annoys the fucking shit out of me. It's such a #bonerkiller.

Not directed towards you Ema. Just the whole # thing in general.