whats the deal??

If you are that open to discuss over the phone...then thats good for you . Very few would like to discuss over the phone. Most of the good providers will direct to their websites. Originally Posted by modda
Someone asking me if I'm GFE is not a prob to me over the phone but much more about services I would direct them to my reviews or website... Though this thread was about eccie members not guys off bp. And I do screen now so I don't have many issues with bp right now
But most definitely SLINKY......
Lol and ill leave it at that malwoody
its to bad you might like gfe with the right clients Originally Posted by gary5912
Who's to say she doesn't?
Say Mr suave debonair with a face for the silver screen shows up and she decides to be GFE. This doesn't mean she's going to tell everyone and if he's savvy he'll know that one that kisses and tells soon has nothing to talk about.

This is NOT saying b@iley has ever done this I'm just giving my 2 cents.
Totally up to the hobbyist, especially from here to do the research. You have nothing to feel bad about.
I would suggest maybe not having so many rules and restrictions....Based on personal experience I can honestly tell u that the gentlemen want a fantasy and a lovely relaxing session. With all ur restrictions they might feel like its a robotic experience. I know its hard to believe, but u will get the sweetest, cleanest, most respectful men if u offer GFE/bbbj....And if they feel comfortable and relaxed they will continue to see u. These gentlemen arent like the bp guys who want to come in, h^t it, and leave. The high paying clients will want GFE and a sensual experience. Anybody can just boink. Im only trying to give u helpful advice girl, but u run ur own business as u see fit. Based on this thread alone ur clientele would almost triple if u loosened up a lil on ur restrictions....
I have a lot of clients that are into GFE and still love me... I won't do stuff I don't like just to boost my numbers I'd rather do what I love and see men who love me for it..
I have a lot of clients that are into GFE and still love me... I won't do stuff I don't like just to boost my numbers I'd rather do what I love and see men who love me for it.. Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
dont take offense....have u tried it to see if u dont like it? And of course u want to boost ur numbers, we all do, thats why we're on here But make sure u do list what u wont do so that they know for sure. A guy normally wont show up expecting gfe if u clearly state u DO NOT offer it. And hopefully that will cease all miscommunication and prevent it from happening in the future...
Like I said I'm going to do what I'm comfortable with that way my date will feel like I'm not forcing it... And by doing a google search of my reviews anybody could see im not GFE by the pattern of me not ever doing it. I'm going to leave it at that because all questions where answered and Im not going to say over and over GFE is not me and I'm pretty sure that's ok with the men who love to see me
I prefer GFE, but I'm sure I'll be seeing you again, Bailey. You're just too damn cute!
Like I said I'm going to do what I'm comfortable with that way my date will feel like I'm not forcing it... And by doing a google search of my reviews anybody could see im not GFE by the pattern of me not ever doing it. I'm going to leave it at that because all questions where answered and Im not going to say over and over GFE is not me and I'm pretty sure that's ok with the men who love to see me Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
Yes, offer what you're comfortable with. Nothing more, nothing less.
^^^^ this. Weigh in everyone's opinions but in the end the only person who opinion matters most is hers. Her health and her business. She's the owner of both.
^^^^ this. Weigh in everyone's opinions but in the end the only person who opinion matters most is hers. Her health and her business. She's the owner of both. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Absolutely. Every provider should know what they are "cool" with, and what they are not...and never compromise that. If you do, you usually end up with regret and feel "weird" about it. However, I've also found that when I was someone I really had a connection with I have explored new things and enjoyed them immensely! Most likely because it was my choice, and I didn't feel pressured.