The Time Has Come for me to take a Vacation

No good deed goes unpunished. Or at least poked.
No good deed goes unpunished. Or at least poked. Originally Posted by alterego1
Nice one Alter .
[QUOTE=Wizard of Ahhhhs;1052207349]Be careful what you wish for, Gemma! You and I will have to discuss this soon.
QUOTE]
I agree.

@Oenghus, And Good Luck to You Oenghus. there is more to life than this silly board
I will vouch for dd, he can definitely be an asshole and a credible asshole because he admits it. Dd, you owe me for this endorsement of your assholiness. Malwoody, you want my endorsement too? Originally Posted by Johnny4455
Sure...you think your endorsement could get me a date??
Oh, there's no doubt he's an asshole. Not in contest. No, what's up for grabs here his denying his flippant, terse reply was dickish. If I were a betting man, I'd say he's backpedaling so fast because someone reminded him he went all "everyone should love everyone" hippie recently.

DD, the "takes one to know one" insult probably worked pretty well on the playground, but it's pretty sad coming from an adult. Going to need some more creativity out of you. How about some shitty poetry - you seem pretty good at that. Originally Posted by Amaranth
Why so harsh man? Sarcasm is one thing but why such nasty condesention? oh and if you were a "betting man" I would bet you would lose because one thing DD is not is a backpeddler..
Naw, Im not into tuma. But, me love some good daty Originally Posted by Gemma34
Yeah I get you there...I'm thinking TUYA could just be the way to go...

But that's just me..

Why so harsh man? Sarcasm is one thing but why such nasty condesention? oh and if you were a "betting man" I would bet you would lose because one thing DD is not is a backpeddler.. Originally Posted by malwoody
Edit....condescension