Senility strikes.......again!

You are so cute, next time we will have to talk more! Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
It was great meeting you finally ...you yourself are a cutie ,,,
Awww, thanks! We will have to hang out again sometime.

It was great meeting you finally ...you yourself are a cutie ,,, Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Java... you look like such a surfer dude! Totally trippendicular to the MAX!XOXOX
Kat Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Yo red dudette, it was totally awesome and rad scoping you and the other hot righteous babes at the gig.... I was totally stoked! The gig was most excellent.. Whooa.. narley! I'm off to catch me a bitch'n wave! Party on dudette!
You are correct. That was a violation of the rules. I wasn't thinking. My apologies to those mentioned.

As a reminder,

I don't think we're supposed to let out who attended what event until they announce it themselves. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
I'm happy to out myself since it was my first Austin M&G. It was a blast! I was sorry to not join the afterparty. Lots of beautiful ladies and it was great to see some old friends. Going to a social made it loud and clear why I was missing the Austin Adorables and Gents so much before I moved back to the area.

I've definitely made notes on some ladies that I'd love to do doubles with given the opportunity.

And to the gent I spent most of my time with... Don't think I'll forget about that promise to take me shoe shopping :P

Great time!
I'm happy to out myself since it was my first Austin M&G. It was a blast! I was sorry to not join the afterparty. Lots of beautiful ladies and it was great to see some old friends. Going to a social made it loud and clear why I was missing the Austin Adorables and Gents so much before I moved back to the area.

I've definitely made notes on some ladies that I'd love to do doubles with given the opportunity.

And to the gent I spent most of my time with... Don't think I'll forget about that promise to take me shoe shopping :P

Great time! Originally Posted by atxdream
Austin Adorables?? ah................ that's a bad word lol

sixx
Austin Adorables?? ah................ that's a bad word lol

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

Oh man! Did something change since I've been gone or are you just stirring the pot again?
Well I hate that I was out of town for this one! Sounds like it was a blast and I miss seeing some of the ladies and gents. I will have to make sure to be around for the next one!!!
Oh man! Did something change since I've been gone or are you just stirring the pot again? Originally Posted by atxdream

who me??

sixx
who me??

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Haha As my mother would say "You just LOOK guilty"
Well I hate that I was out of town for this one! Sounds like it was a blast and I miss seeing some of the ladies and gents. I will have to make sure to be around for the next one!!! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
I was surprised to NOT see you there! Miss ya!

Haha As my mother would say "You just LOOK guilty" Originally Posted by atxdream
Was that a PIC of "Achmed the dead terrorist??" Man that Jeff Dunham is hilarious!
OMG, the social was so much fun. I seriously enjoyed seeing my favorites as well as meeting some friends.

Gentleman - What can I say? Had I but planned better... oh the possibilities.

It was so good to see everyone. I really will be coming back sooner rather than later. I'm considering coming back sometime during the week of August 8th or August 22nd.
[QUOTE=CupOfJava;1507644]I was surprised to NOT see you there! Miss ya!

Yes I know, next one I promise! I really do hate that I missed it, it really wasn't worth missing but hey I'll catch the next one.
Yes, I also had a great time at the social and I agree one of the best socials in a long time!! Thank you to everyone that went with me to Malaga.. If you need the ladies contact info feel free to PM me! Looking forward to the next social!