Who will be the GOP nominee in 2016?

Although I thought that Bill was an excellent President, and certainly don't fault him for playing around on Hillary at any chance, what the fuck do people see in Hillary? I would vote for that fat guy from New Jersey any day over Hillary. The only person more annoying than Hillary was that blowhard Ann Richards. Hell, why doesn't Bill just run again? I'd vote for him any day.
I'm hoping Hillary has peaked early, and Ted Cruz runs against Biden. Liberals hate Ted Cruz, so I like him. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Cruz is not eligible to run.

Hes foreign born.
Cruz is not eligible to run.

Hes foreign born. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
All he has to do is construct a false Birth Certificate payoff the media and other interest groups that support him and he's in like flynn.
Not hard to do...
Biden is too stupid to know he will lose to Hillary, and so is Andrew Cuomo. There will be some fun debates, but Hillary will sew up the nomination early.

The Republican field will be enormous, but I suspect Rubio will have the nomination come May, 2016. Which means, once again, no real choice in the general election.

I hope Gary Johnson runs again.
BRING FORTH THE PALIN!

from Barack the Barbarian
How about Rahm? He's not going to be content long-term as a "mayor" since he's already been in and around el casa blanco. We'll see him soon enough, what's the concensus on his chances on becoming the Dem nominee and vs Hillary (should she make a run)?

He may want to try not screwing up Chicago first.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward...192300781.html
He's teflon on Chicago issues. Even with the media attention, nothing will stick when he gets back to the big stage. That job is just a filler until the next campaign.
I hope Gary Johnson runs again. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Since we know that Gary Johnson (like Ron Paul) does not have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the Presidency that will leave StupidOldLyingFart free to bitch and moan about the next POTUS for another four to eight years! Hell, he will feel like he's in heaven!

It's a vicious, never ending cycle, with only one constant. That being if StupidOldLyingFart is alive, he will be bitching and moaning about the POTUS. No matter who it is!

Fuk StupidOldLyingFart and the Bad Guy Coddlers! (Sounds like the name of a Rock Band)
Here are the only choices BiSex will accept. That is why he is an idiot.

I hate snakes just as much as I hate Bad Guy Coddlers and Bitch and Moaners!
StupidOldLyingFart is clearly in favor of coddling the bad guys and when the they blow up a couple of heavily occupied buildings in Downtown NYC, he follows that up by bitching and moaning that the President did not do enough to stop the attack!

Put StupidOldLyingFart in the category of:

Bad Guy Coddler!

Next!
BiSex, how does it feel to live so far outside the boundaries of reality?
BiSex, how does it feel to live so far outside the boundaries of reality? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Boundaries of reality? That's rich! Especially coming from a Jerry Fletcher clone, named StupidOldLyingFart who is clearly in favor of coddling the bad guys and when they blow up a couple of heavily occupied buildings in Downtown NYC, he follows that up by bitching and moaning that the President did not do enough to stop the attack!

Put StupidOldLyingFart in the category of:

Bad Guy Coddler!

Next!