When ECCIE goes down

Hahaha.......... Just think this is coming from a guy with an avatar of an old bald dude on his knees behind a car named Trump, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
LOL, He is tearing off the Trump bumper sticker with the caption " I sobered up". Or did you overlook that jim?
LOL, He is tearing off the Trump bumper sticker with the caption " I sobered up". Or did you overlook that jim? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How can I over look something that is dam near microscopic. Besides you're still a kneeling bitch, lol.

Jim
You don't?

There ain't but two liars... A guy who says he doesn't and a guy who says he quit. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yeah, but in this case Woomby and Eva use each other's hand.
When I'm dipping my big ass balls in your mouth like a fucking tea bag, you'll most definitely be wishing it was a dream Originally Posted by WombRaider
We all know that you dream of one day having what was denied to you from birth, woomby. It's all right. We understand how you EUNUCHS can be uncomfortable around those of us that actually DO have a set and know how to use them for their REAL purpose, as opposed to giving a hard up " freelance 'writer' of travel brochures " ropey load facials ! Oh, the humanity.....
How can I over look something that is dam near microscopic. Besides you're still a kneeling bitch, lol.

Your opinion means nothing to me as you have been well documented s a fucking nut case anyway. Someone kneeling gets you all excited, even if it is a cartoon. You should be use to seeing something microscopic.
Yeah, but in this case Woomby and Eva use each other's hand. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You and jim use each others ass. retard.

You should be used to bitches kneeling and trying to find something microscopic
You should be used to bitches kneeling and trying to find something microscopic Originally Posted by WombRaider
sit down puss in boots. you weren't ASKED!

Your opinion means nothing to me as you have been well documented s a fucking nut case anyway. Someone kneeling gets you all excited, even if it is a cartoon. You should be use to seeing something microscopic. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I never indicated in any way shape or form that I was excited you pudgy little fuck.

Jim
You should be used to bitches kneeling and trying to find something microscopic Originally Posted by WombRaider
Sit down you undocumented little piece of shit. You weren't asked.

Jim
Yeah sit down you undocumented little piece of shit. No ones asking you.

+1

sit DOWN! no one asked you, puss in boots!

Sit down you undocumented little piece of shit. You weren't asked.

You can't even come up with something original? You're going to copy WaKKKo kid? YOU weren't asked, you malignant cunt.
You can't even come up with something original? You're going to copy WaKKKo kid? YOU weren't asked, you malignant cunt. Originally Posted by WombRaider
we can't hear you! speak up! puss in boots.

You can't even come up with something original? You're going to copy WaKKKo kid? YOU weren't asked, you malignant cunt. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Says "The Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas " and the " Professor of Peter-Puffing" who steals OTHER PEOPLES insults to HIM and turns them around to use on the same people that originated them FOR HIM !!!
Says "The Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas " and the " Professor of Peter-Puffing" who steals OTHER PEOPLES insults to HIM and turns them around to use on the same people that originated them FOR HIM !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Says the nasty stanking-ass motherfucker