Happy Incarceration Mayor Nagin

Comes from kicking the likes of you in the ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

That would be your sole area of expertise, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Only in your perverted dreams In Bred You step in more shit, because you can't understand English, or you are unable to comprehend what was written.
Only in your perverted dreams In Bred You step in more shit, because you can't understand English, or you are unable to comprehend what was written. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are intellectually bankrupt, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the only individual in this entire forum to identify yourself as an intellectually devolved ape, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
He LOVES stepping In Shit .. Barefooted.
You are intellectually bankrupt, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the only individual in this entire forum to identify yourself as an intellectually devolved ape, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
In Bred Hankering the hominid lover stands in front of the display, and whacks off. His obsession with them shows his family tree has not evolved far in the last million years. His every post has reference to them, has he quit fucking Trannies and gone to monkeys???

In Bred Hankering the hominid lover stands in front of the display, and whacks off. His obsession with them shows his family tree has nor evolved far in the last million years. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your poor attempt at deflection in no manner changes the fact that you remain the only individual in this entire forum to identify yourself as an intellectually devolved ape, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Your poor attempt at deflection in no manner changes the fact that you remain the only individual in this entire forum to identify yourself as an intellectually devolved ape, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You are such a simple fuck it does not occur that you are the only one obsessing about apes. Keep twisting in the wind oh one of little brains. It is why you will remain a dimatard , and the board's resident cocksucker.
You are such a simple fuck it does not occur that you are the only one obsessing about apes. Keep twisting in the wind oh one of little brains. It is why you will remain a dimatard , and the board's resident cocksucker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one that pointed out that you were the devolved ape, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Don't you remember, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
You're the one that pointed out that you were the devolved ape, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Don't you remember, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

There you have it folks In Bred is posting a pic of His obsession. He is a confirmed ape lover and Hominid fucker. He and the waacco kid both love the same ape. Wacco can't read and dumb ass IB agrees with him.
There you have it folks In Bred is posting a pic of His obsession. He is a confirmed ape lover and Hominid fucker. He and the waacco kid both love the same ape. Wacco can't read and dumb ass IB agrees with him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Deflection doesn't change the fact that you're still the one that pointed out that you were the devolved ape, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Deflection doesn't change the fact that you're still the one that pointed out that you were the devolved ape, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No deflection of the fact that Waacco can't read and you agreed with him and have obsessed about apes ever since. It was bad enough you are a confirmed trannie fucker and fuckee.
No deflection of the fact that Waacco can't read and you agreed with him and have obsessed about apes ever since. It was bad enough you are a confirmed trannie fucker and fuckee. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Waco read your post correctly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You pointedly stated you were the devolved ape, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Waco read your post correctly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You pointedly stated you were the devolved ape, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

This is too easy. Waaco misread my comment and instead of there only being one dumb fuck you agreed with him so there were two dumb fucks. Since then you have wallowed in it like a pig in shit. Every one of your references to it only compiles your ignorance. Wallow on dumb fuck.
This is too easy. Waaco misread my comment and instead of there only being one dumb fuck you agreed with him so there were two dumb fucks. Since then you have wallowed in it like a pig in shit. Every one of your references to it only compiles your ignorance. Wallow on dumb fuck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Waco called you a devolved ape, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you acquiesced when you said you corrected his post and called him a Homo sapiens.
Waco called you a devolved ape, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you acquiesced when you said you corrected his post and called him a Homo sapiens. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

As usual you are wrong Waacco cannot tell left from right and fucked up the reply, you agreed with him so makes you all dumb fucks wallow on Mcpig.
Your every post advertises your dumb-as-fuck ignorance, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

you can't even read or comprehend a simple question.

what an "award winning" dumbfuck you are IB.

congrats.