Looking for a good asian massage

Are you 11 years old? If you saw a section on here that said Asian massages, did you think the girls were African-American or Caucasian? GTFOH Originally Posted by Finman22
I was talking about that massage place he was talking about. the site doesn't say asian massage on their site.
I was talking about that massage place he was talking about. the site doesn't say asian massage on their site. Originally Posted by Linera
My dude, your very first post in this thread said "Any info would help"....and I am telling you that they're all asian at Massage Felax. That is called INTEL. That is the purpose of this website.

Besides, please show me another massage place that has a website that A) advertises that the massage therapists are all asian B) lists their services; and C) lists their rates for each service.

You keep making all these requests, so do you have an example to show all of us? Because I don't know of any massage places that have a website that includes all three items I listed above, but it would help if you could show us one as a reference.
  • Linc6
  • 03-02-2022, 12:42 PM
Oh my effing god. Guys why are we even entertaining him? Just ignore him, he saw a section on Asian massage and decided to pop in and ask for suggestions, not telling us what kind of massage (L0, L1, etc.) he’s looking for and only repeating himself about how massage is Legal and sh*t. If you are looking for a regular massage why the *uck are you here? Go get lost.
My dude, your very first post in this thread said "Any info would help"....and I am telling you that they're all asian at Massage Felax. That is called INTEL. That is the purpose of this website.

Besides, please show me another massage place that has a website that A) advertises that the massage therapists are all asian B) lists their services; and C) lists their rates for each service.

You keep making all these requests, so do you have an example to show all of us? Because I don't know of any massage places that have a website that includes all three items I listed above, but it would help if you could show us one as a reference. Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
https://massageexpresstx.com/fort-worth-texas-location
Shows they are an asian massage place. then list services and pricing on other pages on their site

I also asked about 2 asian massage places no site, services, or prices listed.
Goodbye, thread closed
Nope as my question from the first post was never answered to begin with
https://massageexpresstx.com/fort-worth-texas-location
Shows they are an asian massage place. then list services and pricing on other pages on their site

I also asked about 2 asian massage places no site, services, or prices listed. Originally Posted by Linera
Buddy, the website you provided makes zero mention of their massage therapists being asian.....it says they specialize in asian massage techniques. When you click on "About Us", it has a white girl in the picture.....so this clearly fails the test.

Sooooo......I'm still waiting for you to provide an example website for reference (per my last post).
We should just let this thread die. Its obvious they are not wanting info, considering the type of forum this is and what they are asking for.