Why do guys get so butt hurt easily...

Will street crack-hos allow access to their breasts? Originally Posted by NorthWood
Yes..and the hairy nips that accompany them!!!
Hmmm....
Just to be sure I got this straight....

You posted a "He is a prick and MAY write a bad review on me"...ostensibly because he was contacting you repeatedly and did not wish to be "screened" providing you with his personal info.

Further, you posted all the personal info you had, such as his contact info publicly in this forum.
In response, many of the hooktards completely agreed with you.

From a hobbiest point of view...you are a serious liability, anyone providing you with personal info should now know that you will broadcast that info at your whim.

Guys, if you have not figured it out.!!
This is why you should never give out your info to anyone in the hobby.
They will roll on you or anyone else at the first sign of a challenge.

Watch yourself...NO ONE ELSE WILL.!
L8r
r9
Hmmm....
Just to be sure I got this straight....

You posted a "He is a prick and MAY write a bad review on me"...ostensibly because he was contacting you repeatedly and did not wish to be "screened" providing you with his personal info.

Further, you posted all the personal info you had, such as his contact info publicly in this forum.
In response, many of the hooktards completely agreed with you.

From a hobbiest point of view...you are a serious liability, anyone providing you with personal info should now know that you will broadcast that info at your whim.

Guys, if you have not figured it out.!!
This is why you should never give out your info to anyone in the hobby.
They will roll on you or anyone else at the first sign of a challenge.

Watch yourself...NO ONE ELSE WILL.!
L8r
r9 Originally Posted by rhino9

Blind white knights. Hoping they get a special session with her where she actually caters to them rather they other way around.
Bwah-hahahaha

It has to be a new low when you can't even pay for it. Originally Posted by allofamber

Not really.

I'm sure at least one of the other million hookers in houston will accept this guy's money.
... I'm sure at least one of the other million hookers in houston will accept this guy's money.... Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
.. and allow them access to their breasts.
Very interesting topic and lol @ "butt hurt" ha!
DAYYUUUMMMM... Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Where have you been?
DAYYUUUMMMM...I don't think I could pass anyone's "screening" process. So I guess I have to start out at the "bottom" again.... Originally Posted by ratboy jam

You make a good "bottom," don't under estimate yourself.
Not really.

I'm sure at least one of the other million hookers in houston will accept this guy's money. Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
Yea your right...but it is a new low when the one he WANTED to see wouldn't see him. Here he thought "hey i have the money so she'll see me" when in truth she can turn down anybody for any reason she wants, and by his threats of retaliation it's clear he is butt-hurt and has hit a new low when he just cant move the F on when a hooker doesn't wish to spend time with him.....Instead of spending all this time threatening this lady he should have just spent his time booking with someone else.

BTW i have no clue who the OP is but what are all the comments about "not touching boobs" about? Someone fill me..or PM...thanks.

EDIT: I now know! thanks to member that PM'ed me....
This girl from her reviews is a total nutcase. The guy should be glad he didn't pass. Don't touch my hair don't kiss me and oh i come to the door with my dog, who u think u are paris hilton. Babe news flash women are a dime a dozen. Sounds like she takes the f out of fun.
She is afraid her mm might pop.
No kidding..over a post not even an inperson meeting its Ridicullous then they post bullshit threads about your appearance or that u do Bareback? Or even worse lie about other things to try and "affect" u

As if..?
There are always 20 Sexy Men to 1 Female here..
😋
OMG. Bumping a 9+ year old thread.