HCSO

Then you don't take your job home with you, like the DA and the ADA's do, to expose their families to the dangers. Your situation and theirs is incomparable. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Like I said...they know the risks well before....However, that being said....I do know people who work more on the chemical side of the industry...mainly plants that produce pesticides and herbicides...some of the substances are so toxic, there's no cure if they enter the bloodstream. They are responsible for de-contaminating themselves before leaving the facility. Failure to do so properly could and would put their families at risk when they go home. Originally Posted by Russ38
So on that note, we are all ultimately personally responsible for the safety of ourselves and our families. You don't actually think our industry depends on bureaucratic agencies like OSHA or the EPA for our personal safety do you? They only know what we allow them to know....their guidelines may work fine for the average factory worker but our policies and procedures are far more stringent than any govt agency.... and even that is no guarantee sometimes. So if your occupational hazards extend outside the workplace, whether it be from cross contamination as mentioned above or prosecuting high profile criminals...perhaps additional security measures need to be taken.....maybe the ADA and DA in question should have invested in a better home security system or some body armor.
.... plus any and everyone one who solicits streetwalkers deserves a ride downtown and some public humiliation. All of those girls are pimped and drugged ... let me repeat my self ... All of those girls are pimped and drugged. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Wait so the cute little 21year old girl that I met at U of H after a business meeting who is here on daddys dime with all of her bills paid but leaving no cash for anything extra was on drugs and pimped?!? That's new to me being that we have been e-mailng back and fourth since then and she now wants to play again and show me pics of a few of her friends who might want to play. Or does that make her the pimp?

Though to be honest I think you are full of shit. She is a young slut who loves to fool around and has questionable morals... My favorite kind.

Honestly though you need to stop with the blanket statements. For instance if I say "Everyone on the site who is named Brooke is a fat opnionated argumentative bitch" it would be incorrect because Brooke of Houston was a wonderfully fun young lady and we had a fantastic time out where I proceded to get her really drunk and then head across the street to the PI.
.....maybe the ADA and DA in question should have invested in a better home security system* or some body armor. Originally Posted by Russ38
Then agree to increase the budgets to pay them more and provide systems and armor, along with adequate training for tactical use of firearms they are authorized to carry....and their family members as well.

*a "security system" does NOTHING to prevent what happened to the Kaufmann DA and his wife ... or the ADA walking near work.

Just like it didn't prevent Judge Woods from being killed or the AUSA from being shot at in his car on the way to work....body armor wouldn't have helped any of them either.

You watch too much TV.
Then agree to increase the budgets to pay them more and provide systems and armor, along with adequate training for tactical use of firearms they are authorized to carry....and their family members as well. Originally Posted by LexusLover
They should just waste less of the budgets they already receive to pay for their security measures. Why should taxpayers pay more? Their safety and security does not benefit me so why should I be concerned?
Their safety and security does not benefit me so why should I be concerned? Originally Posted by Russ38
Your safety at the plant doesn't benefit me either, but I still have to pay for it. Life's a bitch.
Your safety at the plant doesn't benefit me either, but I still have to pay for it. Life's a bitch. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just keep buying that gas....we love you for it
Just keep buying that gas....we love you for it Originally Posted by Russ38
... I never whine about the "smell of money" ....
... I never whine about the "smell of money" .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lol....nor do I....and we love our quarterly dividends.
Just keep buying that gas....we love you for it Originally Posted by Russ38
You said earlier that I would be surprised...indeed I would. Beginning to think you wouldn't get a point if it were sharpened and poking you in the forehead.
You said earlier that I would be surprised...indeed I would. Beginning to think you wouldn't get a point if it were sharpened and poking you in the forehead. Originally Posted by tracer
I believe I made my point perfectly fucking clear.....sorry if my philosophies don't coincide with yours.
Your safety at the plant doesn't benefit me either, but I still have to pay for it. Life's a bitch. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Uh... I have not worked IN one of those plants but have delivered welding supplies to them years ago... HIS SAFETY benefits EVERYONE since one screw up can mean a toxic release, loss of production, which means higher prices at the pump.
Uh... I have not worked IN one of those plants but have delivered welding supplies to them years ago... HIS SAFETY benefits EVERYONE since one screw up can mean a toxic release, loss of production, which means higher prices at the pump. Originally Posted by Spirit13
Your statement sir, is 100% correct....unlike the rest of the nation, the only reason our local economy has been exempt from economical hardship, is because of the oil and chemical industry that pumps millions into our local economy. However, when dealing with individuals who've obviously never worked outside an office building....it's difficult to get that "point" across.
im a man i need sex . cant get it do to lack of macking skill, extreme high anxiety and an anti social personality disorder. just seems fucked up to deny me the right to pay for a companion, im supposed to die never having had sex or be intimate. because the law deems it illegal. its legal to get a mail order bride right? whats the fuckin difference. and its also legal to have bogus dating site that have fake girls messaging you to join for a shit load of money and when you do the fake girls stop contacting you. i just dont get it.
Yawn... Please do go after human traffickers. Please do leave independent adults engaged in private activities alone. Bust me, I don't care, I stay away from youngish ones and spas. My conscience is clear.
^^^^^ Look!!!...it's that dude from the video I told you about in the beginning of this thread!!!...LOL

P.S.
Just kidding BNI