Best studio and kgirl

We will call this "The TEXOMA FORMULA"
That's how I understand it as well. TexomaCowboy is a scientific genius Originally Posted by ntxguy
No, not a genius, but I have remembered a few things through my years.

I greatly prefer an older, experienced woman, over the young spinner that is still a novice. I have observed, both visually and tactically (with my finger & tongue), that the radial-vortex surrounding her a-hole, becomes more defined through her years. Also, it usually produces greater pleasure for her, as she has learned the pleasures of that erogenous zone.

This is related to assessing a providers age. You may find it useful, if that even matters. LOL
Age doesn't really matter with these girls considering how well they take care of themselves Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
I couldn't agree with this more. Age really doesn't make a difference to me as long as she is A) not fat and B) service level is good as well as consistent (no crazy YMMV swings).

I know age is the primary factor for a lot of guys and as long as she is young and hot, service doesn't matter that much (i.e. Jolie), so WALDT obviously applies here
I couldn't agree with this more. Age really doesn't make a difference to me as long as she is A) not fat and B) service level is good as well as consistent (no crazy YMMV swings).

I know age is the primary factor for a lot of guys and as long as she is young and hot, service doesn't matter that much (i.e. Jolie), so WALDT obviously applies here Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia

I thought that was the difference b/w Amps and studios? I thought studios were for girls in their 20's early thirties? I haven't gone to a studio yet, but I'm still deciding what to do on my next trip to dallas.
No, not a genius, but I have remembered a few things through my years.

I greatly prefer an older, experienced woman, over the young spinner that is still a novice. I have observed, both visually and tactically (with my finger & tongue), that the radial-vortex surrounding her a-hole, becomes more defined through her years. Also, it usually produces greater pleasure for her, as she has learned the pleasures of that erogenous zone.

This is related to assessing a providers age. You may find it useful, if that even matters. LOL Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
The radial vortex has a direct correlation to the age of a woman. The wider the radius, the older she is. This only applies if she engaged in anal sex.
The radial vortex has a direct correlation to the age of a woman. The wider the radius, the older she is. This only applies if she engaged in anal sex. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Yes...and really good DATO is anal sex. LOL
Yes...and really good DATO is anal sex. LOL Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Bill Clinton would disagree with this since a blow job and using a cigar as a dildo isn't having sex according to him. Probably because he's from Arkansas.
Bill Clinton would disagree with this since a blow job and using a cigar as a dildo isn't having sex according to him. Probably because he's from Arkansas. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Keep in mind, a cigar is an inanimate object, whereas your tongue is a living organ that can becoming a probing tool of delight.

As for Bill, being married to Hillary, I'm sure that the definition of sex became very confusing.

Soo-ey!!!
Back to the original topic of who's the best studio kgirl...... I still vote for Chung Tran
Back to the original topic of who's the best studio kgirl...... I still vote for Chung Tran Originally Posted by ntxguy
It certainly isn’t sunflower I’ll tell you that much
Selena or Nana for best service, they don't complain about msog.