More Mike Flynn...How will IB spin it?

• WTF
  • 02-26-2019, 09:13 AM
You sound like Odumbo who drew Red Lines he was too chicken-shit to enforce. "Al Qaeda is on the run," Odumbo said, al Qaeda on the run the fuck over a poorly secured embassy compound because Odumbo was too fucking chicken-shit inept to secure it properly. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Next you'll have the school kids practice hiding under their desk in case of a nuclear attack
Next you'll have the school kids practice hiding under their desk in case of a nuclear attack Originally Posted by WTF

Didn't they do that when JFK and LBJ were presidents?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes
Dick and cover, baby!
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2019, 02:18 PM

Yes Originally Posted by bambino
Why yes they were.

Should we bring that back? Iran is such a threat.

What about the dirty bombs...not the ones in bambino's unders but those others you put in the same categories as nuclear weapons? Should we go into hiding from those too?
Why yes they were.

Should we bring that back? Iran is such a threat.

What about the dirty bombs...not the ones in bambino's unders but those others you put in the same categories as nuclear weapons? Should we go into hiding from those too?
Originally Posted by WTF
FYI, Trump's plan is to keep that from being necessary.
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2019, 06:12 PM
FYI, Trump's plan is to keep that from being necessary. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are we to believe that you have the inside track on Iranian nuclear capabilities AND the inside track on Don Trumps plan with Iran!

Why sir, that is quite impressive.

May I ask , I realize on a hooker board but we've come this far, just wtf those plans are?

They sound a lot like the 2002 idiotic Bush/Cheney plan.
You sound like Odumbo who drew Red Lines he was too chicken-shit to enforce. "Al Qaeda is on the run," Odumbo said, al Qaeda on the run the fuck over a poorly secured embassy compound because Odumbo was too fucking chicken-shit inept to secure it properly. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Obama personally killed Osama Bin Laden. George W said he didn't care about Bin Laden. Obama tracked him down and got him. You want to see chicken shit? Watch Trump in Helsinki. Trump is handing the Middle East and Europe over to Putin. You Nationalists should relish in that if you don't start crying about Iran smoking Israel's ass
themystic doesn't know his stuff!!!
themystic doesn't know his stuff!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I admire that you take up for your wife IB. I've always found it odd that you two lovebirds bash liberals after the Supreme Court allowed you to exchange wedding vows
It started under Eisenhower.

Are we to believe that you have the inside track on Iranian nuclear capabilities AND the inside track on Don Trumps plan with Iran!

Why sir, that is quite impressive.

May I ask , I realize on a hooker board but we've come this far, just wtf those plans are?

They sound a lot like the 2002 idiotic Bush/Cheney plan.
Originally Posted by WTF
The "inside track" is the dim-retard's track record.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W62vlT9zjg

Obama personally killed Osama Bin Laden. George W said he didn't care about Bin Laden. Obama tracked him down and got him. You want to see chicken shit? Watch Trump in Helsinki. Trump is handing the Middle East and Europe over to Putin. You Nationalists should relish in that if you don't start crying about Iran smoking Israel's ass Originally Posted by themystic
You don't know your stuff. Odumbo wasn't even fucking president when the men on that mission enlisted. Odumbo wasn't even fucking president when the Forward Operating Base they launched from was built. You just stay on your knees blowing fucking Odumbo, you're fucking good at that.

themystic doesn't know his stuff!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
+1

I admire that you take up for your wife IB. I've always found it odd that you two lovebirds bash liberals after the Supreme Court allowed you to exchange wedding vows Originally Posted by themystic
Not nearly as Vaseline tight as you and Odumbo.

It started under Eisenhower. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
FDR's man Harry Hopkins gave heavy water, uranium and other atomic materials to the Soviets.
Zarqawi had a WMD program in Iraq, and that is a fact you still cannot refute. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Had he been working on "a WMD program in Iraq" before the 2003 invasion? Be specific, I'll be waiting....
Had he been working on "a WMD program in Iraq" before the 2003 invasion? Be specific, I'll be waiting.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Pages 70 thru 89. Your problem if you don't have a copy.

None of the below matters.
Obama gets the credit. Nothing you say or do changes that.
Where they took off from or when they enlisted doesn't make any difference.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Black"]You don't know your stuff. Odumbo wasn't even fucking president when the men on that mission enlisted. Odumbo wasn't even fucking president when the Forward Operating Base they launched from was built. You just stay on your knees blowing fucking Odumbo, you're fucking good

Duck and cover was used during Eisenhower's presidency.
The Soviet's first bomb was a plutonium weapon.