Obama's illegal alien Aunt

No but it's another case of truth stretching. Is that OK?

I don't give a fuck about this story, but if people would kinda try and keep things accurate and truthful, then maybe we could have a decent discussion around here.

See, I didn't call you any fucking names, either! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I wasn't stretching the truth. It was an honest mistake.

She came to the country in 2000, but didn't get asylum until 2010, so I thought it was 10 years.

I missed the part that she was initially permitted to be here for 2 years, so she wasn't illegal until 2002.

My bad, but the fundamental point still stands.
Exactly - they would give us all the poor and lazy, and psychologically and medically impaired to take care of at our expense, and demean us as having no heart if we refused. Never mind we have 60 million people on Medicaid alone, and an aging population to take care of already. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Man. Exhibit 1 as to why I could never, no matter how bad the democrats get, be a republican.
Man. Exhibit 1 as to why I could never, no matter how bad the democrats get, be a republican. Originally Posted by timpage

Hey timmytard, Castro just called to ask if you would help him organize another Mariel boatlift...
Hey timmytard, Castro just called to ask if you would help him organize another Mariel boatlift... Originally Posted by lustylad
Hey Lusty Ladd.....you're an idiot.
Hey Lusty Ladd.....you're an idiot. Originally Posted by timpage
Hey Lusty Lad... LMAO...

Thanks for a great laugh!
She came to the country in 2000, but didn't get asylum until 2010, ... Originally Posted by ExNYer
I want to see her birth certificate to make sure she was born somewhere else.
It is absolutely fascinating to find the shit wingers can piss and moan about.
It is absolutely fascinating to find the shit wingers can piss and moan about. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If she didn't vote, I don't care, except for her time at the welfare trough.

Hopefully, Obaminable will do the "right thing" (pun intended) ..

.. and reimburse the taxpayers for the Federal welfare his "auntie" got.

.. and reimburse the taxpayers for the Federal welfare his "auntie" got. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Yeah, I was wondering if she voted. The article said she contributed 3 times to the Obama campaign, which is illegal for non-citizens, so my guess is she probably tried to vote too. Since she had no apparent means of support other than public assistance, her illegal Obama contributions came from taxpayers.

Any of you libtards have a problem with that?
Calling your bluff here, tranny boy... Exactly what part(s) of the Malkin story about Obama's Aunti Zeituni are less than truthful? Originally Posted by lustylad

Notice how tranny boy goes AWOL whenever you call his bluff...
“Liberalism has a kind of Tourette Syndrome these days," Will said. http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...ecoming-a-Joke

.. and reimburse the taxpayers for the Federal welfare his "auntie" got. Originally Posted by LexusLover
She can vote now, right?
She can vote now, right? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sure, as long as she is registered. Dead folks vote in Massachusetts all the time. Maybe MA can send a few election officials down to TX to show how it's done - or are yinz already experts?
  • CJ7
  • 04-14-2014, 08:23 AM
Notice how tranny boy goes AWOL whenever you call his bluff... Originally Posted by lustylad
Exactly what part(s) of the Malkin story about Obama's Aunti Zeituni are less than truthful?

NOTICE I never mentioned Malkin lying about Obamas Aunt ... QUOTE ME

a wise man once said "you're an idiot"
Exactly what part(s) of the Malkin story about Obama's Aunti Zeituni are less than truthful?

NOTICE I never mentioned Malkin lying about Obamas Aunt ... QUOTE ME Originally Posted by CJ7

In that case, you applaud and agree with Malkin's column since you found it to be entirely truthful. Why didn't you say so in the first place?

There may be hope for you yet, tranny boy... Now that you admitted you're a fan, should I ask Michelle to send you an autographed picture?

Come out of the closet, conservative fagboy!

Best Regards, Michelle