i tend to think i have an eye for the camera...😉

Are Those Granny Panties? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Right to the throat!!
Coach bags and cash cars maybe 1 day I can get on her level.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
fake boobs,,maybe i need get on yours!
Well the way the hotel looks you can get those 2 star on priceline for about $35 a day. I don't do many calls and I don't live in a hotel room so I go close to home (I also own my home), and just bought my first Michael Kors bag lol. What you, I or the next have is childish to bring up on a forum. I can tell you that many of us providers who have "done our time" and invested in a home, car, etc can go where we want because we aren't trying to see multiple clients in 1 day, and don't want to pay for a solid room while we have household bills as well.

New whores who come to eccie sometimes get shook out of the tree, I know I had my tough post whore time. Bottom line, these guys will eat you alive if you are not perfection, and you will lose to DM. Post only when needed, stop making desperate threADS, it looks thirsty, post and do you.

To each his own, good luck. Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole

fyi,.no one is perfect here..were all here for same reasons!!
Right to the throat!!
Originally Posted by Mexxxican Warrior

mr 5 reviews...what exactly are u seeking here ?! ;/
Coach bags and cash cars maybe 1 day I can get on her level.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
yessir! micheal kors,,coach..etc.i shop at nice places frequently yes..whats the confusion! all my clients who knows me..know i own a really nice chevy tahoe truck.,but see i like to travel so therefore i need quick little cash car to shootout town in instead my big gas guzzler..know any great carlots btw??
fake boobs,,maybe i need get on yours! Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
but they won't ever look awesome like mine

ive let the tip go in with a estaished client before ! lolz
heat of moment..he rubbed it all over my clit until i started oozing,,then i just wanted to get teased.,in and out ,in and out, think i got like 8 good pumps before i snapped and pulled out the rubber to continue ���� ijs
unlike most im a naughty honest CLEAN bitch!
xoxo Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
You say you don't offer BBFS but you obviously do....
yessir! micheal kors,,coach..etc.i shop at nice places frequently yes..whats the confusion! all my clients who knows me..know i own a really nice chevy tahoe truck.,but see i like to travel so therefore i need quick little cash car to shootout town in instead my big gas guzzler..know any great carlots btw?? Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Sounds like your not true to your words... see below and above

im not here to impress whores..so carry on Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Btw you must have missed this part

and you will lose to DM. Post only when needed, stop making desperate threADS, it looks thirsty, post and do you.

To each his own, good luck. Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole
Not taking sides....

But Coach bags though....

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
That is exactly what I was thinking!
I shop at Walmart and Target; my savings account thanks me for it
yessir! micheal kors,,coach..etc.i shop at nice places frequently yes..whats the confusion! all my clients who knows me..know i own a really nice chevy tahoe truck.,but see i like to travel so therefore i need quick little cash car to shootout town in instead my big gas guzzler..know any great carlots btw?? Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
One who shoots out of town all the time has no stability ijs.... Yep, I took time to travel and I am having a great time. But to live in a hotel room with your lover who goes and buys coach bags with you, and hauls ass with you. One day you will be a family woman, maybe..... Not sure if you have midgets, but if you do they obviously aren't with you or stable.

And tell your lover the spread asshole open to show bunghole was a bad choice. Unless someone wants some scatt brownies that picture will hinder you. Your doing to much. Just chill, I been in your new shoes, just chill.

What happened to the new attitude?

I am really trying to help you, what have I missed? Eccie is not a nice place, just chill. Step away from the keyboard and chill.
mr 5 reviews...what exactly are u seeking here ?! ;/ Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Seeking? Entertainment ....where else can you get this type of entertainment from the comfort of your own home?
Yeah, 5 reviews.....is there a minimum before one can post?
It's 2 more reviews than you have had since your NO review ....remember? See a pattern?
Heh
  • N.M.
  • 07-08-2016, 08:24 PM
That is exactly what I was thinking! Originally Posted by isabelisthe1
Minds with good taste, think alike
Hail-damaged ass or nutsack?