Pro pics vs selfies... What you guys like more? Sharing my last shoot, I hope u enjoy!

selfie is the winner and i totally get it… Thanks for the nice comments and since you really love selfies so much here are few…

Originally Posted by BellaFtWorth
See! That's what the FUCK is up! Super Fuckin Hot!! DAMN!!
all model portfolios should contain 2 polaroids. As far as personal preference I want you to sell me the fantasy. I'll notice if there is a blur tool or other heavy-handed editing at play. Whereas the selfies you posted above seems to cast a really yellow hue and change your skin tone a lot. This photo is no more or less real that the first ones you posted.
selfie is the winner and i totally get it… Thanks for the nice comments and since you really love selfies so much here are few…

Yeah Baby! These are great, really great! (and I'm a particular A-hole, LOL)

With selfies, it can capture your natural beauty, and this comes through nicely for you here. Something about overly photo shopped pro pics makes some providers look like you are setting up a date with a mannequin. No body want to F#%@ a mannequin. I don't think anyway. LOL
You are simply a naturally beautiful women. ;-)
Very hot and sexy selfies!
Photoshop is NOT the be all end all to photo editing.

Stop using the word out of context.
Dear, the only way you could look any better than your pictures is for you to be sitting on top of me. Or under me, Or with your tush in front of me. Bent over the table, sitting on the bathroom counter, ................
  • BLM69
  • 01-27-2015, 01:11 PM
I need to see some nipples with those selfies please.
With selfies, it can capture your natural beauty, and this comes through nicely for you here. Something about overly photo shopped pro pics makes some providers look like you are setting up a date with a mannequin. No body want to F#%@ a mannequin. I don't think anyway. LOL Originally Posted by Muscleup
I find it strange that there seems to be then cultural agreement that a well-executed photo is somehow edited in post. Some photographers are just good at their job and don't need to touch anything. or there are the guys that go in and do edits like untwisting a bra strap or removing a hair across the face. I have spent an hour removing a power cord from a background. Not all edits are slimming waits and blurring blotchy skin.

And that the transverse; a poorly lit, terribly framed, low res camera shot is somehow more "real" or accurate. Because you can see the toothbrush on the counter or refrigerator in the background or my personal pet peeve the rack rate sticker on the back of the hotel door.

I think any professional that takes pride in their work would want to present themselves in the best light ( and in the case of photos literally the best light) possible. I for one am glad to see when a lady has taken the time, energy and money to create photos that represent her at her best. I also don't expect to show up right as her HAMU team is leaving and for her to have installed 3 point lighting and reflector in her in call.
I find it strange that there seems to be then cultural agreement that a well-executed photo is somehow edited in post. Some photographers are just good at their job and don't need to touch anything. or there are the guys that go in and do edits like untwisting a bra strap or removing a hair across the face. I have spent an hour removing a power cord from a background. Not all edits are slimming waits and blurring blotchy skin.

And that the transverse; a poorly lit, terribly framed, low res camera shot is somehow more "real" or accurate. Because you can see the toothbrush on the counter or refrigerator in the background or my personal pet peeve the rack rate sticker on the back of the hotel door.

I think any professional that takes pride in their work would want to present themselves in the best light ( and in the case of photos literally the best light) possible. I for one am glad to see when a lady has taken the time, energy and money to create photos that represent her at her best. I also don't expect to show up right as her HAMU team is leaving and for her to have installed 3 point lighting and reflector in her in call. Originally Posted by Bob McV
Okay then, sounds like overkill analysis but who I'm I to judge. LOL
Very well said, Bob. Well said.
I LOVE those photos!!!
All my newest photos are not pro I took them with a timer but I love yours..would you send me some information on your photographer
-Sweet
Pretty good for a timer shot Safire, pretty damn good. I'd love to bring some lights over and take a few shots.
I prefer selfies as the lady will appear when she opens the door for our visit.