I'm done

cool..
For any one that cares, her birthday is April 8th, I was going to do something really nice but not much point now.
This is truly depressing.. I mean like REALLY?
i may get points for this but i dont care, you are a douche bag fucktard

and yes tony we are to sit at our incalls alone in sexy outfits with our hair makeup and nails perfectly done with our laptops and phones open waiting for him to call us... Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Ive had a bf for 2 years and was married prior to that!

What a fucking idiot!

For the record I DONT SIT AROUND IN MY INCALL IN LINGERE FINGERING MY STARFISH WAITING FOR ANYONE TO BOOK lol

I am probably really hard to get ahold of as you have to prebook because I HAVE A LIFE duh like everyone else

Fucktard is correct Jules...I love you! Thats my favorite word
For the record I DONT SIT AROUND IN MY INCALL IN LINGERE FINGERING MY STARFISH WAITING FOR ANYONE TO BOOK lol Originally Posted by berkleigh

Jeeeze Berk, How am I supposed to get that image out of my head?
I guess I'll have to book with you now.
ECCIE ..not grand opera but pretty good F***king drama
Easily the stupidest thing I've ever seen posted on this web site. Originally Posted by TexAss
And that is no small accomplishment.
Four pages and not locked on a bye bye thread? Will wonders ever cease?
To the OP.
I am sorry you are feeling down, depression happens to everyone, money problems and knocked up girlfriends happen to the majority.

Don't fret and fester, don't dwell, and don't do anything stupid. Your girlfriends job would bother the majority of guys, but something about every girlfriend bothers the majority of guys (and vice versa I'm sure).

Enjoy time with your child when ever you can, stay positive, my guess is you're young with a lot ahead of you so when you fall bounce instead of going "splat"!

Most can remember the first time they held their child, few can remember the last time they were able to. They grow up way too fast to waste time feeling anything but joy in their presence. My first "baby" left a couple of days ago to train up for yet another deployment to go to war, and when I think back to all the times I didn't give him 100% of my attention growing up. . . well, just do the best with what you've got and realize that life may not be fair but it's the best game in town.

Regards,
He says he is done and so is this thread. I don't think there is going to be anything useful added.

Chipper