South Texas Roll Call

Still searching for that skinny girl in Corpus Christi. Originally Posted by Jimmiwad
Try RavenReal13
I am here. Been here since ASPD days.
Present and counted for
Jim here, nice to see that I am not the only with an itch to scratch. Nice to meet you fine gentlemen, if I can use that term loosely. And of course, it's a pleasure to meet you fine ladies as well.
Classyteri here and still doin it with all my undercover players and my ATF's...and we are all still Luv'in it!!!!....
Still here just been staying low.....
Still around Just living in DFW area now.
Hello all

I have been around a while just have not reviewed in quite a while. too much work and not enough play time hope to change that some in the future.

I have meet some great ladies here and hope to meet more in the future.

Holder69
here but low
Hello kalvin clien here don't do to much posting on here but I have come across a lot of useful information. I have met some wonderful providers on here and i wish I made more $ to hobby more frequently.
Yo, Hiegen here. I am a big time lurker from Laredo. I'm not too active in the hobby but I'm always looking out for ladies that announce their visits to our lovely town. I have visited a couple of ladies here and there, but I cannot compare to Mr. Smith, our self-proclaimed rookie of the year. I don't travel much, don't see just any girl, and my schedule is a little tight sometimes. I guess that's doesn't help me much. Anyway, if there's anything I can do to help, feel free to ask (doesn't mean I will say yes though).
Been lurking here in the RGV after lurking at ASPD back in those days days.
Here and there. Was giving the addiction a rest for awhile and stepping away from Eccie, but the itch is growing. Back and forth to SA/n. Texas. Go way back...to long to remember.
Roggie here guys
Papi here....but staying low....