Ladies, would you post some selfies?

cash in those aluminum cans and empty your change jar at tom thumb.....money talks...Madison is kinda outta your league...but cash is king in america Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Lol.

Just throwing up my latest twitter picture tweets! You can always follow me @mybrownsugababy.

Looks like a big pair of tits or a butt on the couch... or a fat dude o_O
Just throwing up my latest twitter picture tweets! You can always follow me @mybrownsugababy.

Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Wow! Hot AB, really hot! I was in Chicago last week off Ashland and 71st. I'll hit you up the next time I'm in the area! You're still gorgeous!
KD was my first hobby experience a couple years ago and still looks hot as hell!!! Damn!
Looks like a big pair of tits or a butt on the couch... or a fat dude o_O Originally Posted by FunInDFW
It's a giant teddy bear. If anyone visited me when I had my incall in Addison, then they know what I'm talking about. Lol
Wow! Hot AB, really hot! I was in Chicago last week off Ashland and 71st. I'll hit you up the next time I'm in the area! You're still gorgeous! Originally Posted by lda523287
Hey Sweetheart! I can't believe that I missed you! Nonethless, I'll be back in Dallas at the end of this month.
Looks like a big pair of tits or a butt on the couch... or a fat dude o_O Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Dude, NOBODY gives a shit what you all notice offscreen.
KD was my first hobby experience a couple years ago and still looks hot as hell!!! Damn! Originally Posted by Jonny Utah
Thank you
you and your crew are some of the hottest ladies here....and we love it when you post real life selfies..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Love the picture of the 2 of you just normal, sexy to see just a regular picture. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I love Eccie gents
KaitlynDior has an ass do die for...perfection in its finest form!
Dude, NOBODY gives a shit what you all notice offscreen. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Good thing NOBODY replied to it, then.

Selfie from Friday evening...

No duck face lol ...
blowing kisses to my ATF

FullSizeRender(21).jpg

KaitlynDior

[pic removed - GM]
Nice pic Bella