gloryholes

CL? Really, wtf kind of title would that even go under? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
under Casual Encounters. they flat out put "gloryhole" in the title, though i have no idea if any of the ads are legit. i've never sought out a CL gloryhole - too many unknowns.

however, i do recommend Hunter Grace's gloryhole.
I don't think I would trust a glory hole in CL. In fact, I would rather see what is going on.
Perfect
+1
  • Toyz
  • 11-26-2015, 06:07 AM
Oh Oh.
Back in 2010 Taylor Maiden and Natalie Reign had one up. I did a review on it. It was hot as hell! Originally Posted by derek303
Hope this isn't against some rule.. but the Great Taylor is now the delicious Hunter.. same great style, attitude and body.
It's NOT a swingers club thing at all. more like and adult xxx theater/bookstore thing. There's always some listed on CL.. Originally Posted by nuglet
That's not always true. I've know several swingers clubs that had glory holes. Was kinda fun for the ladies to send their significants in and then have them wonder what woman was what.

Now in Austin...its a gay thing at the book stores and super creepy. lol
I just like to see what I'm getting. But that is me.
I just like to see what I'm getting. But that is me. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky

In the case of Hunter's THAT would be wise.....

She has put Street Walkers and TS's behind that curtain to suck dick.....
  • Toyz
  • 11-27-2015, 12:03 PM

She has put Street Walkers and TS's behind that curtain to suck dick..... Originally Posted by Whispers
How much did you get paid to bend over behind the curtain?

She has put Street Walkers and TS's behind that curtain to suck dick..... Originally Posted by Whispers

She says you can meet the girl before the session to make sure you want to go through with it. so I believe if there is a ts or sw, the guy could back out. Js
how would you know if the girl was a SW?