What's up with hispanic and black girls...

Ok, who has it worse, guy??? Don't strain your two brain cells trying to figure out who.

Yes or no question (hint: the answer is YES or NO, not some bullshit answer that dodges the question). Would you rather be black than other race?? Would you PREFER TO BE BLACK than to be any other race on the planet??

The fallout from slavery has been passed down, just like the wealth from it. Say differently. Deny it, boy!! Say it ain't true.

Deny the savagery, too, of burning people alive, lynchings, rapes, chopping off body parts, using BABIES AS GATOR BAIT.

Tell me, how does is feel KNOWING that you're going to hell??? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
you have a point.....on the top of your head......ALI, president Obama, JayZ, snoop, ben carson, al roker......we're all so crippled by the stigma of slavery, that they work in a cubicle for some insurance,or any office space like you......being white would not have helped you.....we have enough man bun wearing cry baby millennial's...without jobs looking to blame the man.........your pathetic, and need some help......my old man would say you need a shoe in your ass, I think he was right, bonus points.....I grew up with my dad at home.........
  • broes
  • 09-05-2016, 11:07 PM
Aaaand perfectly on cue, left nut licker and right nut licker. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
The only reason that I don't have you on ignore is pure unadulterated schadenfreude. I am fascinated by dumb people that think they are smart. Literally every post you make is cringe worthy and I love reading that shit because it is hilarious. You are truly just oblivious to how literally everyone on here views you. You are the blackish Davidfree. You two should hook up. I doubt with his limited choices that he is NBA and everyone that knows your standard comeback to anything also knows your true proclivities. If both of you morons agree to a review special it won't cost either of you shit.
The only reason that I don't have you on ignore is pure unadulterated schadenfreude. I am fascinated by dumb people that think they are smart. Literally every post you make is cringe worthy and I love reading that shit because it is hilarious. You are truly just oblivious to how literally everyone on here views you. You are the blackish Davidfree. You two should hook up. I doubt with his limited choices that he is NBA and everyone that knows your standard comeback to anything also knows your true proclivities. If both of you morons agree to a review special it won't cost either of you shit. Originally Posted by broes
i'd put my money behind a reality show with Rambo and dave hittin strip clubs, and meeting hookers....even if we blur faces out......and all the women would want to be blurred......but the rest of the world wouldn't believe these two were for real......nobody could be so pathetic.....and yet they are
  • broes
  • 09-05-2016, 11:26 PM
i'd put my money behind a reality show with Rambo and dave hittin strip clubs, and meeting hookers....even if we blur faces out......and all the women would want to be blurred......but the rest of the world wouldn't believe these two were for real......nobody could be so pathetic.....and yet they are Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
That show would get canceled after one episode. Nobody wants to see two "men" in a 30 minute tickle fight.
Ok, who has it worse, guy??? Don't strain your two brain cells trying to figure out who.

Yes or no question (hint: the answer is YES or NO, not some bullshit answer that dodges the question). Would you rather be black than other race?? Would you PREFER TO BE BLACK than to be any other race on the planet??

The fallout from slavery has been passed down, just like the wealth from it. Say differently. Deny it, boy!! Say it ain't true.

Deny the savagery, too, of burning people alive, lynchings, rapes, chopping off body parts, using BABIES AS GATOR BAIT.

Tell me, how does is feel KNOWING that you're going to hell??? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
No, I would not want to be black. But it's also not the end of the world. As Tony said, there are many blacks that have been very successful. They focused on bettering themselves versus having a pity party.

You say shit is handed down generation after generation, I got shorted there too - no inheritance for me, I've had to work for my money and has nothing to do with race, has to do with character and work ethic.

I'd actually rather be born Jewish, they all seem to have money.
No, I would not want to be black. But it's also not the end of the world. As Tony said, there are many blacks that have been very successful. They focused on bettering themselves versus having a pity party.

You say shit is handed down generation after generation, I got shorted there too - no inheritance for me, I've had to work for my money and has nothing to do with race, has to do with character and work ethic.

I'd actually rather be born Jewish, they all seem to have money. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I wouldn't have a problem being born black, as long as I looked good enough to get white girlfriends.....there are some black women that scare the hell outta me, but there are some hot ones too.....if race is the single factor that holds your life back, whether your Hispanic, black, or east Asian......you better look in a mirror.....your worth isn't tied to skin color......unless you're angry Urkel.............JMHO
That was so racist to say. I rat her be jewish. There many rich black men out there that own companies and stuff like that. I'm just happy for who I am but sometimes my own race embarrases me. Smdh. Stop drunk typing.
  • broes
  • 09-05-2016, 11:52 PM
That was so racist to say. I rat her be jewish. There many rich black men out there that own companies and stuff like that. I'm just happy for who I am but sometimes my own race embarrases me. Smdh. Stop drunk typing. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
If you were wearing a skirt I would chase you.
That was so racist to say. I rat her be jewish. There many rich black men out there that own companies and stuff like that. I'm just happy for who I am but sometimes my own race embarrases me. Smdh. Stop drunk typing. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Actually if you go through a list of ceo's, bankers, and hedge fund owners....not to mention people like George Soros, a shipping magnet and Hillary supporter the list of jewish millionares and billionares will surprise you....nothing racist there,
and hes not criticizing them so how is that racist? believe it or not, certain ethnic groups are really good at earning money.....explain the racism to me....
George Soros family were eastern European jews...and they were wealthy and fled hitlers Europe to grece during WW2 a dangerous time when people died or got bombed to death....and didn't have time to put it on a reality show.....
The only reason that I don't have you on ignore is pure unadulterated schadenfreude. I am fascinated by dumb people that think they are smart. Literally every post you make is cringe worthy and I love reading that shit because it is hilarious. You are truly just oblivious to how literally everyone on here views you. You are the blackish Davidfree. You two should hook up. I doubt with his limited choices that he is NBA and everyone that knows your standard comeback to anything also knows your true proclivities. If both of you morons agree to a review special it won't cost either of you shit. Originally Posted by broes
Why are you here again??

Oh, that's right...because other guys are here.
If you were wearing a skirt I would chase you. Originally Posted by broes

Shit, boy. You scared of pussy.

McBride would be pissed knowing that YOU had him as an avatar.
  • broes
  • 09-06-2016, 12:13 AM
Why are you here again??

Oh, that's right...because other guys are here. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
A gay joke. Holy shit you are a godamn fool. Exactly what I was talking about and your rebuttal proved me right. Wow you really are a fucking idiot.

Shit, boy. You scared of pussy.

McBride would be pissed knowing that YOU had him as an avatar. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
cease fire.....look I took abnormal psych in junior college ...if that stranger in park.....well you know....i'm there for you brah
A gay joke. Holy shit you are a godamn fool. Exactly what I was talking about and your rebuttal proved me right. Wow you really are a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by broes
he would feel a lot better if he post an ISO for a tranny, or dude if he's there with his sexuality........I promise I wouldn't judge.........publicly
you have a point.....on the top of your head......ALI, president Obama, JayZ, snoop, ben carson, al roker......we're all so crippled by the stigma of slavery, that they work in a cubicle for some insurance,or any office space like you......being white would not have helped you.....we have enough man bun wearing cry baby millennial's...without jobs looking to blame the man.........your pathetic, and need some help......my old man would say you need a shoe in your ass, I think he was right, bonus points.....I grew up with my dad at home......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Oh, sure. Using a few famous examples means that getting the worst treatment of society is just fine for the rest of us...only, not.