A growing trend, Providers who refuse to give references.

You are the fastest lady that I've known!!
Love you Laura!...lol Originally Posted by leilover
Laura has always been very fast and helpful with references for me also, along with Spikebaby, Euphima, Berkley, Truly Passion and Leilover and plenty of other lovely ladies too many to name

There are lots of providers who are great with references. Kudos to you ladies
I had one provider ^ tell others for my reference that I was a nice black man yet in reality I'm a nice not too tan white man who can't dance.

Never figured that one out...

Originally Posted by SD2011
YIKES!!!!! SD....guilty....I was a mistake on my part. I had your screen name confused with a very similar one. Promise it was not intentional.

If my monkey lets you stroke his banana am I forgiven?

spikebaby
No, actually I'm GLAD you posted this thread and called me out on this. SOMETIMES it takes something like this to become aware of a issue and I HONESTLY didn't realize that this was a problem. A person can't fix what they don't know what is broken and thanks this thread, I see this is a area that I need to pay closer attention to.

Hugs and stay safe!
Heheheh.... Easy to understand the mistake Spikebaby. I know why you thought (ahem) I was a nice black man! Happens to me all the time!

Spikebaby after seeing me (below)

(of course I'm really like George Costanza after a swim in cold water = shrinkage)
Thanks Jules. Giving references ends up being a win/win for all...
Heheheh.... Easy to understand the mistake Spikebaby. I know why you thought I was a nice black man! Happens to me all the time!

Spikebaby after seeing me (below)

(of course I'm really like George Costanza after a swim in cold water = shrinkage) Originally Posted by SD2011
OMG!!!!
Heeeeeesterical!!!!!
Laura has always been very fast and helpful with references for me also, along with Spikebaby, Euphima, Berkley, Truly Passion and Leilover and plenty of other lovely ladies too many to name

There are lots of providers who are great with references. Kudos to you ladies Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I know I am one to respond quickly and if I haven't responded in 15minutes please send me a text.
I have a problem with the etiquette of some ladies asking for a reference, then asking if he pays well... WTF? I will not respond to this. It's tacky and so unprofessional.
OMG!!!!
Heeeeeesterical!!!!! Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Hesterical for you but you should have seen the look on my face when he showed up WHITE.
It is funny now though.
Hesterical for you but you should have seen the look on my face when he showed up WHITE.
It is funny now though. Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
Yes... Amillia was all excited after hearing Spikey's description of me..then I showed up!

Thanks Jules..................

I personally am Reference Friendly and try my best to respond quickly and with a little more info then "yes he is okay" things that I wish I was told when I check references.

The one thing that does bug me, is when I get a text that says "hey can you verify so-n-so" OKAY AND YOU ARE..........I never know who is on the other end of that text asking about "so-n-so" COULD BE HIS SO...........so with all due respect please include your name...........

Thanks again Jules great topic.

Syeira
It is funny now though. Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
I meant his reference to the movie Blazing Saddles was hysterical.... Not that you were thrown off by him being someone different than expected.
I just always tell a provider that I haven't visited before that they can check with any of the ladies I've reviewed. I do tell them whom I've visited most recently, but that's about it. I don't get an appointment, I don't get an appointment. Sad, but not the end of the world. And I've visited Kaylee and Jules. Both great ladies.
"Pussy Blocking" This situation has gotten so bad. I've come to the conclusion that sending reference request to certain "well known" providers is of no benefit to me. If I ask for a reference, then the client just vanishes. hummmmm wonder why?

So, I find I'm doing just as well using other methods of screening.

*********** I AM ALWAYS REFERENCE FRIENDLY!**********
If there is Pussy blocking going on and price is right shit, that's sad. The problem I find is that there are too many awesome ladies in Dallas to see and so little time. And Dallas is just too big.

I can ask to see a lady and give her a few references. After that its all out of my hands. No response or if things get too difficult, I will just move on or see someone I already know.
Hmmm... Pussy Blocking?

It sounds painful