What would you do if a client offered you

She can charge as much as she wants...............after all it's our money. I'll just use her checkbook.

I just want to know if she is going to swallow....................... .....finally. Originally Posted by dearhunter
After all it is the Reiki energy work, but then on another thought is she certified herself?
  • bbkid
  • 02-17-2010, 05:31 PM
I just want to know if she is going to swallow....................... .....finally. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Sure she will. But, ONLY for you.....................
What do I care........I'm not fucking a certificate........just my soon to be bride, sweetness.

Alas, after we hook up the Fucking prophet will have to retire.

There will be some parties in hookerville that night.
How can WW be both?? Best man, maid of honor...Are we fighting over him too? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
wouldn't have anyone to pic on if I left......
Who else would take my place in calling WW names? Hmmm Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I would.
I am not sure it would depend

..How long has he been a client?
Is he the type that if you met elsewhere that you would be considering it?
Do you really want to get married just for $$ and comfort?

i dont know if I could do it..consider it maybe but to say yes I dont know..

I actually had a client ask me and I was so shocked all i could say was I dont sleep with married men?..Not true but ...lol
WTF VL???

Anyone can see that I am an awesome catch...............any hooktard would be lucky to snag me.

Don't go giving her second thoughts...............I figure I will break even after fucking her every day (twice a day - MSOG) for 3 years, 7 months and 13 days.
How about the other way? Guys, have you had any providers suggest that you "take them away" from their working-girl life?
Ask Lonesome Dove.........now, let's get back to 'the fucking prophet is going to get some of that' conversation.
Honeymoon in Singapore?
How about the other way? Guys, have you had any providers suggest that you "take them away" from their working-girl life? Originally Posted by jceeman
yes, I have

now back to the real topic....

DH,

How many carats is the wedding ring?

will the honeymoon be byoc?
Honeymoon in Singapore? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Please don't piss around!

yes, I have

now back to the real topic....

DH,

How many carats is the wedding ring?

will the honeymoon be byoc? Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
I dunno about Carats but there will carrots for sure, and yes BYOC and hook up the bride too, she is short of it with some other organs
The guest has been one of the only guest for about a year, every other week. ABOUT my age ( well 17) years older, we have many common interest and have actually run into each other in public places by accident. Totally played it off.

He has had a few girlfriends since I have known him and we email and talk regularly. the only thing that makes things a bit strange is the fact that after Reiki work he pays the fee. He says he breaks up with them because he was going through a mid life crisis and went through a young blond phase.

Now wants to settle down with someone who shares his humor and "get him"..........He says he can get past how we met but I'm not really sure about that. Would that be something that always hug over our heads? Are be both mature enough to put it behind us or is it bound to come out in an argument sometime....?
The guest has been one of the only guest for about a year, every other week. ABOUT my age ( well 17) years older, we have many common interest and have actually run into each other in public places by accident. Totally played it off.

He has had a few girlfriends since I have known him and we email and talk regularly. the only thing that makes things a bit strange is the fact that after Reiki work he pays the fee. He says he breaks up with them because he was going through a mid life crisis and went through a young blond phase.

Now wants to settle down with someone who shares his humor and "get him"..........He says he can get past how we met but I'm not really sure about that. Would that be something that always hug over our heads? Are be both mature enough to put it behind us or is it bound to come out in an argument sometime....? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Damn! Are you cheating on DH? now we have another problem at hand, a runaway bride!

TFF....Maybe he is just cheering you up! don't get serious
Please don't piss around!?

I dunno about Carats but there will carrots for sure, and yes BYOC and hook up the bride too, she is short of it with some other organs Originally Posted by auknowho

Please don't piss around!?

Let's get one thing straight. DH told all of us he was going to Singapore...I'm not outing anyone..........Know what you speak of.....I had a serious question and you guys started playing with it so i went along.....Don't piss in the wind....