I'm treating this as a confession...

Those are lyrics. Not a poem. Learn the fucking difference. And I doubt if he will be posting it 50 times a day like the spamming asshole freelance faggot from Arkansas whom you rush to defend! Originally Posted by lustylad
You know better than that. I'm not defending anybody and he doesn't need my help against you clueless retards even if I was so inclined.

You on board with calling the POTUS a "nigger" and using the term "hymietown" Ladd? Sounds like you're the one needs to be careful about who you are rushing to defend.
I thought you didn't spew homophobic insults? I guess it's do as I say, not as I do? Fucking hypocrite piece of subhuman shit. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Huh? You just woke up and noticed your universally embraced appellation? For over 2 months you've been the grubered freelance faggot Odumbo minion from Arkansas. Kinda lame for you to start griping now. So you don't have a prob with the rest of your title, just the "faggot" part? Are you asking me to substantiate the faggot part? Again? WTF? How many times do I have to document your faggotry? And why do you consider it an insult when YOU are the one who keeps proclaiming it on eccie?

Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Nope. I swallow. Originally Posted by WombRaider

There's nothing like the rain of a thousand white, ropey loads to keep the skin tight and looking nice. It does wonders for the aging process. Originally Posted by WombRaider

And my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Dick AND tits? Is it christmas morning? Originally Posted by WombRaider

Good. More dick for me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

I do love a good ding dong. Mmmmm Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

And don't worry about me, I get ALL the dick I want. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Need any more evidence, faggot?

• DSK
  • 06-17-2015, 09:17 PM
You know better than that. I'm not defending anybody and he doesn't need my help against you clueless retards even if I was so inclined. You on board with calling the POTUS a "nigger" and using the term "hymietown" Ladd? Sounds like you're the one needs to be careful about who you are rushing to defend. Originally Posted by timpage
You are an arrogant SOB.