New study finds that women who squirt are really peeing

There is a glande (forgot the name) colloquially called "female prostrate" with the ability of producing a few drops of something like a jizz.

Just google it. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
LoL, that was kind of a rhetorical question.
As long as shes not squirting out of her ass I could care less what it is.
I have personally experienced several squirters and it is legit.
As long as shes not squirting out of her ass I could care less what it is. Originally Posted by sinkerswim
This^^^
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-12-2015, 09:42 PM
As long as shes not squirting out of her ass I could care less what it is. Originally Posted by sinkerswim
Totally agree
I have been known to squirt. Not nearly often enough, though.
Never mind...
A provider squirted on me during DATY. I will keep believing that I was so good at it that she was cumming on me.
Eh. The medical-industrial complex has been wrong about some aspect of women's sexuality before and it will be wrong about some aspect of women's sexuality again in the future. Seems like a pretty well-established pattern to me, honestly.

I'm not a squirter myself, but I trust the reports of sexually empowered women and their lovers any day over some scientists about what is or is not happening when it comes to squirting.
bwahahahahaa....golden showers anyone?
Its pee
Study, smudgy, I know it was FLAMING HOT when Yummy Marie and the SO soaked me down last July.
The most disturbing thing about this thread is all the men who seem to be implying that it's some kind of dirty secret. We're talking about body fluids that come from a woman's crotch...

If you really believed the "sugar and spice and everything nice" rhyme that they taught us in school, I can see how some of this might be disturbing.

I like SpicyZoey's take on things here. Providers generally know more about sex than doctors do... And it's been that way for eons.
I didn't read the article, but one of my favorite questions about everything is, "Where do you draw the line?"
Her vag is starting to get moist, her genital area is wet, there is a white cream on my dick....when is it urine?

And for that matter, how about a man's pre-cum? Is that urine?

ShammaLammaDingDong!
My first really good squirting was a couple of weeks ago. What does science say about how wet the pussy stays after squirting. Originally Posted by jwood
We can do it again and find out.......in the interest of science of course