Anal play / Full On Greek for Men

Ms Athena I bet I could handle you and Dallas together but i am sure I would be sore on my ride home but it would be a really good sore! I might have to schedule some time to see you two! I have been lusting for Dallas for a very very long time!
but still believe tis better to give than to receive
Ms Athena I bet I could handle you and Dallas together but i am sure I would be sore on my ride home but it would be a really good sore! I might have to schedule some time to see you two! I have been lusting for Dallas for a very very long time! Originally Posted by Centralarnewguy

Then I accept that challenge.......Dallas Rain will hit Houston mid March and we will be expecting you and your ass to be here, ready and awaiting to "Take" us on...............Just might wanna start "loosening" things up a bit.......lol
2 full months of prep, that scares me a little but what the fuck, see u in march!
wooohooooooooooo I cant wait till march!!!!!!!!!

Gonna be one helluva wild ride!
You or Dallas can break me in any time!! Y'all need to cum to Memphis!!

If your loving the finger, then move up to a small dildo, I prefer vibrating, after your comfy here you can go to butt plugs and anal training. You can choose the size and shape of the strap on dong, so there is no need to have your ass stretched, just use to the feeling of fullness and pressure and the enjoyment of such a hard intense cum............Have fun Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
On your way to Memphis stop by little rock.
LOL You ready to pop cherries across America Dallas Rain??? That would be one hell of a road trip.......Have strap on's, will travel..................lol. The show starts here in Houston fellas, think you can handle it???
lol---yep that will be one helluva wild tour Miss A sugar!

{Memphis is spring}

there are probably more ladies out there that do strap on play......they are just being shy{lol}!
When in march mistresses?
  • tdl
  • 01-20-2012, 05:40 PM
One question I always wondered about. How do most providered who offer this service go about sanitizing the toys? A simple rinse, soapy water, covers on the toys?
One question I always wondered about. How do most providered who offer this service go about sanitizing the toys? A simple rinse, soapy water, covers on the toys? Originally Posted by tdl

I use toy cleaner, Before, During and After any play and my toys are always wearing protecting..........Always play safe..........
I use toy cleaner, Before, During and After any play and my toys are always wearing protecting..........Always play safe.......... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

ditto!
I use a foaming antibacterial hand soap....and during anal play I use a condom on the toy
I had an AMAZING first today with my favorite duo when they fucked my ass oh so GOOD!!! They eased me into to it by starting with prostate stimulators followed by progressively larger strap-ons! OMG! I knew I loved anal play but now I know i LOVE it all too!!!
Love this thread! Had an excellent afternoon of prostate lovin!
I think every man should spend some time having their prostate explored, I know for damn sure if someone told me I had a little hidden pleasure button that could make me cum in a totally different way than I ever had, I would be JUMPING at the chance! Open your mind and spread 'em!