ONLY CLEAN DICKS PLEASE!

Ladies, if you want squeaky clean clients, just install one of these at your incall:
Originally Posted by ANONONE
Would certainly do incalls if something like that was part of the deal, kinda makes me think how much more enjoyable it feels when touched while wet. Interesting.

Not quite sure what that is though, a tub or a table? Looks like a table, but that would get water everywhere? Still looks cool.
It is a table shower. . .and it is an awesome experience.
I'm certainly going to have to do more investigating!

Thanks.
Would certainly do incalls if something like that was part of the deal, kinda makes me think how much more enjoyable it feels when touched while wet. Interesting.

Not quite sure what that is though, a tub or a table? Looks like a table, but that would get water everywhere? Still looks cool. Originally Posted by CandidCajun
Oh I love Vichy Showers! They are great right after a good seaweed wrap, or a full body salt scrub!

Well since some are into the Nuru thing, you could definitely incorporate this table shower into the repertoire, how exhilirating!

BTW, she was a CPA.
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
That explains it.
CandidCajun--that is cool!!!
Women always notice the smallest wrong things about men and they don't forget....
Women always notice the smallest wrong things about men and they don't forget.... Originally Posted by carkido45
It's just the way we are wired unfortunately. Goes back to psychology and the subconscious being wired to look for the most desirable traits in a male, even if the woman is not necessarily looking for a mate. Everything from the way a man smells to the way he looks onward just sends all sorts of signals to a womans brain, and fires off the subconscious messages. We don't know it at the time, but it's just that evolutionary mating ritual wiring in our heads that makes us sum every male up we meet.
CandidCajun--that is cool!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Whew, I thought I did something wrong when I saw my named linked.

Ok, so maybe I did, but nobody was supposed to know about it!
This reminds me, one time I overslept and woke up with no time so I didn't shower, just a bit of freshening and took off to work. I ended up going out afterwords and started flirting with this girl, she seemed interested but all I could think about was that I hadn't showered, needless to say, all I did was flirt all night...
First of all, there is no excuse for a provider to have anything but a squeaky clean, fresh smelling kitty. I doin't care if I had a shower the hour before, I'm gonna wash her thououghly again before any intimate contact. If my kitty doesn't smell like fresh peaches inside and out my washing is not complete!!

That being said, this subject can be brought up each and every week and gents will still show up with funky crotches.

If a gents crotch is NOT fresh, guess what? My level of enthusiasm and time being spent down there....is greatly diminished. H
Vixen in the inner city is my geisha when I visit. The warm bath and her attention to de-tails and de-boys sets the tone for a very nice session.
Ladies, if the junk is not clean proceed to scrub it down with Lava soap. The Power of Pumice, the recpient should get the message after losing several layers of skin.
yes, I carry a travel pack wherever I go, soap, toothbrush, everything to be clean. I always prefer to take a shower before and after a session, it is just me.
walmart has a liquid cucumber-watermelon soap that does wonders in the aroma area with no bad tast effects.
Some of the ladies around Houston should take the same advice. It's a two way street. Originally Posted by tbone2u
+ 1,9874,432