INAPPROPRIATE

What's the point of this thread? Sure the guy isn't cool but what purpose does this have in coed? Seems like this should be in the ladies areas if anything....

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

Sixx,

I hate to dissapoint here buddy, but what is the point of discussing anything in the co-ed area? I believe the guidelines state emphatically to "keep it interesting", and I think it is a vague reference to a thread a few months ago entitled "Racist Providers" which became a pretty heated thread!

Just to tie it all in a pretty knot, it may not be about waking up with morning wood, but some subjects have potential for interesting discourse. Racism and predjudice can be pretty good subjects for debate. Sorry you were not amused....

So, Sixxbach do you wake up with wood?

TARA
hey girl hey! @ pepper.
or maybe i should say "sey girl sey"
I give up!!! I cannot win. Apparently, if I start discriminating, I am more desirable. Dear God. Alright. Whatever. Agree to disagree.

Ya'll are correct, we're chalking this one up to "personal preference". Fine.

Let's all move on.
You were right, but bad behavior is expected, if not encouraged, among those who foot the bill. What a total douche bag.
hey girl hey! @ pepper.
or maybe i should say "sey girl sey" Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
LOL you are too funny!
bad behavior is expected, if not encouraged, among those who foot the bill. Originally Posted by Tara Foxx
I don't think anyone has said that is the case. Guy just asked for additional info than he could get on website, etc, in order to meet the needs he wants. Was he right in his preference, in my opinion no, but is he wrong in seeking a provider that meets his needs, no.

Racism can be discussed, again and again and again, in the co-ed, i just think this thread became more of a "poor baby" thread, when there really was nothing to "poor baby" anyone about.
To tolerate it, is to condone it.
Experience trumps assumptions...
Brittany now that is some hilarious shit>>>>LTHEFLIPPENL

You should have asked him black what BLACK CROW theres BLACK PEPPER now theres BLACK HOLES hmmm ask him which black hole he would like to be thrown in LOL
The dude is a chain yanker. It worked, it elicited an emotional response.

The true answer is that we gents never really know who, what or whom was there 5 minutes before we knocked on the door.

It only really matters if a person has such low self-esteem that he or she can't handle a 'comparison' to something or someone else.

Life is too short and too many real problems will arise. Stop letting your chain get tugged for someone else's selfish reasons.
I don't think anyone has said that is the case. Guy just asked for additional info than he could get on website, etc, in order to meet the needs he wants. Originally Posted by Chuck12
Well, I guess if providers were more open about their menus, he prob would not have had to beat around the bush. I know for a fact there are plenty of ladies that won't see AA men but they won't own up to it either...

In one way, I agree. I still believe he's a douche and there is a definite double standard in providers choosing what they will do and potential clients choosing what they will do. If you'll notice, the "racist providers" thread was HEATED and got ugly, while this one was like "uh, okay.." DOUBLE STANDARD whether intentional or not.

Does he have the right? Hell yes. Does that make him less of a douche? Hell no. Sexual attraction is not something you choose..you can't force jr to stand at attention for something you aren't into - right or wrong, moral or amoral. No one should insult you for something you have no control over. So if we allowed providers to post THEIR NEEDS without slamming them (though we may not agree with them) we could all avoid this BS in the future.

Anyway, you kind of made my point. He was getting the needs he is about to spend HIS money on and well....he makes the decision right?
Oh, Chuck, don't mistake my intention. I have recently had a wonderful client who had been humiliated by a provider who does not admit that AA men are not suitable clientele in her book. Rather than own it, she canceled last min and it made him feel like dirt. Had she simply posted it, the insult need not be a personal one.

Because there is a transaction in a relationship does not remove the humanity. Assuming that because we will entertain you for a while, makes us willing to do ANYTHING is fallacious and insulting.

It's called the backwards halo effect. Knowing only one negative thing about someone, you assume numerous negative qualities that you have no other reason to suspect are true.

For example, Steve speeds when he drives. He must be a pre-ejaculator, and therefore terrible in bed. He also beats his wife when she doesn't have dinner on the table fast enough. He has a small penis.

Or Janet is an upscale companion entertainer for gentlemen to support her family. She will do anyone and anything for money. If she saw a weiner on the street, give her a $5 and watch her go. She has no care except for money and should not care who she sees or what they do to her, mind they pay her.

None of these makes sense but that's the way humans think, and it's all of us not just the guys. Post what you won't do so it's not a humiliation waiting to happen. If it's legit, own it. If you have a problem with it, tough. Just don't go to her, there are plenty of ladies to entertain you!

Now, if you are jerking these great guys around and making them feel like shit, in the end you will get yours. It always comes back - always.
I've got the words..... he can't read well.

You clearly/basically answered to him that race and so on are irrelevant if you aren't an a-hole and give the info your require lol.

NO, NO, NO!!!! It just makes me ANGRY!

I… have no words for this.

Hi Brittany,
I saw you on ECCIE. What are the days and hours you usually book? General incall location? Rates for Half Hour and Hour? Are you seeing blacks? Thanks in advance.....

Sir,
Please visit brittanylennox.com to find answers about rates and session length. I'll need a reference or a preferred 411 account before we can play.

Brittany,
I appreciate the information. Before I send references, are you seeing blacks?

Sir,
As long as the gentleman is clean, respectful, and can provide references I generally do not concern myself with height, weight, age, race, or religious preferences.

Brittany,
GOSH! That's too bad! I don't see girls that see blacks! Definitely don't want to go where they have been, ever! Sorry, just my preference. Best of luck to you though. Originally Posted by brittanylennox
I've got the words..... he can't read well.

You clearly/basically answered to him that race and so on are irrelevant if you aren't an a-hole and give the info your require lol. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA

What?
^^^^ what are you confused about?