Pic ? for everyone

Lexie...just stop...everyone but you knows what's up...and they're clowning you for it...please...
Lexie...just stop...everyone but you knows what's up...and they're clowning you for it...please... Originally Posted by Wakeup
No. Let her to continue to flail around....

no clue how my question about people who can't rotate pictures turned into the thread it is now. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
It's Eccie natural evolution.
I'm just curious. Does that mean your wife Valerie's head exploded or she's drooling on her phone? No worries, math can be hard. I hear 76.2% of all statistics are made up anyway. Originally Posted by Sonya
Defo the first of the two options...

Why are so many hookers hateful of the eccie power couple...Wakerie? Originally Posted by boardman
It's that whole, ya want what you know you can't have kind of thing....

We're not hateful of power couples, but Wakeup has said numerous times that they have never been bcd and that is probably what bugs people (male & female). Personally, I think they both get off on messing with people, lol

Actually, I get off on being dominated, pissed on, slapped, gagged, choked, and being told I'm daddy's good little girl...IJS

I'm not a big Val fan, but I do like the black & white photos in her showcase, she looks like a strung out crack whore in a few (little Lady Gaga look), but for the most part they are really artistic. Why thank you, I LOVE when a photographer lets me do crackhead stuff...I think she's wasting her true talents on this board.

If you've not noticed, I'm seldom on this board, and when I am it's generally late at night, (i.e.: now), and I'm bored. I'm quite a busy girl believe it or not

There you have it...xoxo

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
You don't know our history very well, do you?

Dude, it's like, every time you post I just want to... Originally Posted by boardman
It's ok... he'll learn.

He didn't say he hadn't been BCD, he just said he's never been a "client", meaning, he wants you to think he didn't pay, but has been BCD. Originally Posted by TransAm
Oh we've fucked, loads....and no, he's never been a client.

Pretty sure he has posted that he hasn't been bcd either, but I don't care enough to look right now, lol. Maybe he's her long distance pimp?

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Or maybe just maybe, I don't actually have a pimp and we are friends who have sex occasionally and very similar personalities... Imagine that.

Besides, if I were to ever have a pimp, I wouldn't choose one from the States, let alone Texas...no offence.

Hope this clears up any further confusion
Love ya hun.
Really ??! Who the f really cares?
My God we are soooo touchy ....
Wow very dumb...
[QUOTE=boardman;1055573141....h e does throw me shrimp from time to time, albeit in the middle of Richmond Ave.
.....[/QUOTE]

Creativity and humor abounds on this site. I guess that's why I read this shit.

You can't make this stuff up.....
Has anyone seen Lexie around lately, or did she finally reach that stage where even a crane can't lift her out of bed?
^^TFF. Her ignorance about things she professes to know all about shows when she posts.

On topic, its not hard to rotate a pic, on the phone or not. Lazy or artistic effect (lol) is the blame.
Actually, I get off on being dominated, pissed on, slapped, gagged, choked, and being told I'm daddy's good little girl...IJS Originally Posted by Valerie
Love ya hun. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Thought I'd bump this for the Choking thread...

We have a...high tempo sex life...just sayin'...

There's nothing I can't do to my wife...
There's nothing I can't do to my wife... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Except actually marry her?
Define "actually"...