Have you had BB intercourse with a hooker

Yes, Sara Rose 4x Originally Posted by GloccaMorra
Never saw her but she’s very popular here. Now I know why. From what I recall she’s either preggers or just had a kid. If she has an SO he might be raising someone else’s kid.
I’m sure there are a lot of SO’s unknowingly doing exactly that.
  • Dlh
  • 01-25-2022, 10:56 AM
I jad the condom tear and pushed her off of me after 3 strokes
I jad the condom tear and pushed her off of me after 3 strokes Originally Posted by Dlh
I heard you need at least 4 strokes to catch anything serious.
On more than one occasion, I was asked to bring protection. I would put it in the nightstand and then would never use it. It girls always kept it though.
  • H&H
  • 01-27-2022, 09:42 PM
I remember about a year’s time in my 20s where a few buddies and I were fucking the same Asian on rotation. Nobody was paying her just a girl for us. I did her BB. I had an ex at the time I would do BB and black gf I was fucking bb. Went to Vegas one wknd during same period and got so drunk I did fuck a hooker BB. A week later fucked two more chics at an after party BB and they weren’t paid. A week later the pain set in and I was on antibiotics. Only an infection and no idea who gave it to me. Ultimately I just got rid of all of them. I think we pay for it all somehow. Call her your woman or provider or GF but I bet they are all fucking someone BB.