Guns are banned during Trump's upcoming speech at the NRA conference

I would prefer to have armed law enforcement break into the building and, you know, do their fucking job
The last thing I would want is for a firearm to be in an area with children, who are, more or less, too stupid and irresponsible to trust with a gun. If it is in a school, you can expect the children to get their hands on it. How many people have died as a result of a children getting a hold of a loaded gun?

A fetus isn't a child. A fertilized egg isn't a child.

At the fundamental level, there is little to differentiate a fetus of a human from that of an animal.

Can you answer the question in the picture? Which one is a loving soul blessed by God? which one is dinner? Which one is a beast of burden? Which is a pet?

Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Which one was you?
You’re factually wrong. It’s happening now. Trump defended the second amendment. That’s your right to defend yourself from a tyrannical government. As usual, you have it ass backwards. Originally Posted by bambino
Exactly right Bam. The libtards are the ones who are tyrants and fascists'. Just look at what Senile Biden and his fellow libtards have done or want to do

Refusing to defend and secure the border

Tried to force people to get an experimental vaccine and fire them for not complying

Want to eliminate the filibuster to push through their far left radical agenda

Want to expand the Supreme Court and flood it with libtard puppets who don't rule on the letter of the law - just radical far left idealogy

Fuck the libtards. Their stupidity is on full display in this and the School shooting thread
someone needs to look up fascism....... and compare the things the democrats have tried to do in 2 years vs the previous administration Originally Posted by chizzy
Everything the libtards said was going to happen under Trump never happened - until Senile Biden and the libtards were in charge of all of DC

It's laughable how out of touch libs here are. They are detached from reality
owning military style weapons that were NEVER intented by the second amendment. Originally Posted by rmg_35
First off, it is INTENDED. Second, so are you a constitutional scholar? Didn't think so. But come on - amuse all of us here and show exactly where it says the Second Amendment never intended people owning specific type of weapons.

Time to put up or shut up
Thank you. I too am in favor of owning guns for hunting, and to an extent personal defense (but I wouldn't want to own one regardless, personally), but owning semi automatic military grade weapons... well, can you legally buy a grenade, a bazooka, or another weapon of war? No, because they are weapons of war Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
So you admit you lied then when you said on the School Shooting thread

If there are no guns, there is no gun violence. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
I have a solution. No guns is a solution to gun violence. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
You either lied or are being a hypocrite
Reporter: "Where was the resource officer? Why was he not on campus?"

Texas Official: "He was not on campus."

"Why? Where was he?"

"We'll have all those answers down the road."

WHO UNLOCKED THE DOOR TO LET KIDS DIE?

Seems like something fishy was going on Originally Posted by bambino
A moronic teacher propped the door open that let the shooter in. They broke basic school safety protocol 101
That’s a good one, but can you tell which one grazes in a meadow and which slings Budweiser?

Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

They sound alike to me...

• Devo
  • 05-28-2022, 11:14 AM
I would prefer to have armed law enforcement break into the building and, you know, do their fucking job
The last thing I would want is for a firearm to be in an area with children, who are, more or less, too stupid and irresponsible to trust with a gun. If it is in a school, you can expect the children to get their hands on it. How many people have died as a result of a children getting a hold of a loaded gun?

A fetus isn't a child. A fertilized egg isn't a child.

At the fundamental level, there is little to differentiate a fetus of a human from that of an animal.

Can you answer the question in the picture? Which one is a loving soul blessed by God? which one is dinner? Which one is a beast of burden? Which is a pet?

Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
So you would choose a dead child instead of an armed teacher to protect them.

Astounding, but not a surprise, Darwin had a theory about that.
I never said that. I said that the best way to protect children from being shot is to remove from the picture the device that can do the shooting.
  • Devo
  • 05-28-2022, 02:37 PM
I never said that. I said that the best way to protect children from being shot is to remove from the picture the device that can do the shooting. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Well, that's never going to happen, so, which is it, teacher defending your kids, or nobody defending your kids, because right now, thats the only option that was available in Texas.

You have no in school security, the cops are ass thumbing outside, and your child has a teacher with a gun, or not, between them and a killer, which would you choose?

Easy enough question, right?
I never said that. I said that the best way to protect children from being shot is to remove from the picture the device that can do the shooting. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Well the "device" that can do the shooting is the man not the gun.
Well the "device" that can do the shooting is the man not the gun. Originally Posted by chizzy
And we've come full circle. You've admitted that the problem isn't that there are guns, it is that the guns are near by so many people who aren't mentally able to be trusted around them.

Getting rid of guns is one way to go about curbing gun violence, but yes, at the end of the day, America doesn't have a gun problem, it is a mental health problem being covered up as a gun problem.
And we've come full circle. You've admitted that the problem isn't that there are guns, it is that the guns are near by so many people who aren't mentally able to be trusted around them.

Getting rid of guns is one way to go about curbing gun violence, but yes, at the end of the day, America doesn't have a gun problem, it is a mental health problem being covered up as a gun problem. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
admitted? read my previous post. I stated getting rid of guns is down right stupid period. yes background checks for criminal records AND mental health background checks

this goes back to liberal dumbasses who put laws in so people who have serious mental health issues cannot be put into facilities for a period beyond 72 hours without their consent and the criminal system letting felons who use guns in a criminal act not receiving the sentence they should have.

I dont think you would find one person on here that would disagree with that
Chizzy - it is useless - he either lied or is being hypocritical - all spelled out here

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...5&postcount=50

How can you discuss something with someone who doesn't even know where he stands? He has flipped flopped from:

"I have a solution. No guns is a solution to gun violence."
to

"I too am in favor of owning guns for hunting, and to an extent personal defense"
back to

"Getting rid of guns is one way to go about curbing gun violence"