Rebuttal to my review from: shawncho817

Seriously, if any of you showed up at the door and instead of being the hot chick in the photo, she is a hot chick who looks exactly like the photo, would you be angry and leave? Doubt it. The only time anyone gives a shit is when they are disappointed, and I doubt ya'll would be disappointed if she looks exactly like Janessa.

What I want to know, and I hope she will respond although it is highly doubtful....why would you want to use fake pictures if you are so hot?! Why wouldn't you just take a couple phone pics or something?! You HAVE to know that people are going to find out, so why take the risk if you are so bodacious? (I just wanted to use the word 'bodacious' in a sentence.)

As to the credibility of the review, no one will ever know the truth so I think everyone can give up on that one. Originally Posted by Dannie
I have to agree with everything you said here Dannie. She is smoking hot and I saw the "seatbelt pic" on her cell phone and I was looking right at her and I didn't hesitate to think that it might NOT be her. There is no reason for her to use fake pics and I'm not sure why she did it. I hope that she can recover from this because she is a nice girl and as far as the BCD goes she is among the top that I've ever been with.

So yes she used a fake pic - not sure why. But let's not run the girl off from the site. I'd rather have this girl around that a few dozen others that are using their real pics.
[quote=Dannie;657127]

What I want to know, and I hope she will respond although it is highly doubtful....why would you want to use fake pictures if you are so hot?! Why wouldn't you just take a couple phone pics or something?! You HAVE to know that people are going to find out, so why take the risk if you are so bodacious? (I just wanted to use the word 'bodacious' in a sentence.)

I seen her twice and will continue too when I can, but I sure am also interested in why she is posting fake pics.
The answer surely means I will not kick her out bed, she is not a evil anti christ or a troll lady under a bridge. I just curious like most of us

Oh Serenity!!!!!:jawdrop :
  • Q102
  • 10-11-2010, 10:27 AM
You guys crack me up. Who killed Kennedy? Is there a bigfoot? We have some real detectives here. we need to put that energy into real mysteries Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
Actually, I thought the whole Kennedy thread was closed!

But Bigfoot, now that is a whole different issue...
Actually, I thought the whole Kennedy thread was closed!

Originally Posted by Q102
Kennedy , what happened , to him, I've been out of touch for a while

Ok I’m going to try and email or call her ,and if possible go and see her ,
And report back, I know it’s like a moth to a flame, but I can’t take the suspense . I know that I’m close when I find those palm trees in Texas
For using fake pictures.....you wrong for that and deserve to at least get banned for a week or something, not forever cuz after all you are pretty damm close to the picture!!!

Creampie......WOW!!!
Is she going to come back and respond.

The damage is done now and she still has a following, the best thing she can do is apologize and make things right. Maybe acouple of nice gents here can take her pictures for her and she will use them.

If she looks like the pics she is bait and switching with...well she is pretty hot looking.
Normally when a provider posts a rebuttal to a review it is closed immediately along with the review. If I had seen these two earlier that is what I would have done.

These two threads are a great example of why the pair is normally closed. Both have turned in to BS sessions with many posts by members who were not there and do not know. In addition, most of the posts have not even been related to the OP's subject of true or false.

He had his say, she deserved hers.

It's done.

Torito