Should Austin try a Short Notice Availability Thread again?

Back to the original question - I guess I don't see what the big deal is. Create the new forum and don't waste time overly moderating it. If people play mostly by the rules it will work out fine. If it becomes a cesspool and is abused and people post every 5 minutes or 20 times a day then it will become unusable and won't be worth anyone's time or effort.
  • Toyz
  • 10-08-2014, 10:49 AM
Not adamant at all...just asking questions...I was joking when I said I volunteer...you couldn't pay me to do it again. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
And u know I just like a good respectful debate. I honestly couldn't care less if we have a forum for it or not.
You're an Austin mod now? huh Originally Posted by Bob McV
More of a mod than most...yeah...

Says the guy who jacks off with the RTM button daily. lol Originally Posted by mr. sixty nine
First, that's twice now, you've decided to jump...you sure you want to do this? I don't even know you, but I'll play, if you really want to...

Second, daily is quite a stretch...ask any mod how many RTMs I send them...

Third, hitting the RTM button isn't issuing a draconian punishment. True, when I hit it, I'm almost always right, and an infraction has occurred, but the punishments are set in the system already...you don't get banned for thirty days for forgetting to turn off your signature, as some whores are suggesting should happen...
  • ztonk
  • 04-01-2015, 01:17 PM
In case you haven't noticed it yet, there is a new sticky at the top of the Requests and ISOs forum:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1195043

We'll give this another try and maybe it'll fly this time.

ztonk
I did! Thank you!