OK I have had it with Racism in hobbying

JB, I'll make the offer,too. If you want to go to a SC with a fat old white dude, I'll be your wingman and we'll see what mischief we can get into.
One caveat, I have a boss that is unpredictable with last minute "emergency projects" and I had to cancel on Bushaholic yesterday. Other than that, in the words of Iceman to Maverick, "You can be my wingman anytime. " Originally Posted by aRandyOne
I'll tell you this right now. As a white guy who is a stripper magnet (so designated by friends) the girls act entirely different if I'm at the club with a black friend. And as strange as this may sound, it's getting worse.
Bloodhound, it's cool, man. I bang enough white girls for the both of us.

But I also like other races, too. Asian, Latina (oooh, papi!), Russian. I banged 3 sista girls in a row a stretch back. I'm all over the ethnic map. I put the wood to women equally, regardless of race. All I ask is that she be hot enough to draw my interest.

How about you?
to each their own...
I'll tell you this right now. As a white guy who is a stripper magnet (so designated by friends) the girls act entirely different if I'm at the club with a black friend. And as strange as this may sound, it's getting worse. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
What do you mean by they act different? Could you elaborate?
How does a guy be designated as a stripper magnet?
money...
Maybe he wears a suit made of money.

Should vanilla women who are not physically attracted to chocolate men have to screw them because of political correctness??? Just because you have $$$ doesn't mean you're entitled to see any and all providers on this board. That goes for the vanilla and salty men too. Women aren't sex slaves. All women are free to choose who they will and want see for whatever reasons they choose. It's all about the fundamental right of personal preference.
Unfortunately, this website is quickly turning into a fucking race riot!!! Why can't we all agree to disagree and live in peace???
Unfortunately, this website is quickly turning into a fucking race riot!!! Why can't we all agree to disagree and live in peace??? Originally Posted by Bannedito
Why are you yelling, you're a foot from me?
Lol. This board is in no way becoming a race riot any more than it ever was. Stop blowing things out of proportion to try to seem cool and worldly. Ladies have the right to see or not see whomever we choose. Those we choose not to see have the right not to like it. End of story.
There's a hell of a justification of racism? Would it be OK to say "lynching, it works both ways"?

Justifying racism as "choice" is beyond feeble and borders on going beyond explaining it, or even apologizing for it, to almost advocating for it.

James, I can't imagine how frustrating and disheartening this must be. And I know it does you no good to hear this, but there are folks on the other side of the racial divide who do understand that it is frustrating and disheartening, even if we can't imagine how it feels to be in your shoes. I just don't know what else to say that can make this situation any better. But I am deeply saddened by in, and I see in the small town were I live on a daily basis in other ways. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
TTH you can take your political correctness and shove it.....

okay, if you do not like "choice" how about different strokes for different folks.
What do you mean by they act different? Could you elaborate? Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
If I am with a black friend fewer women approach me, by far. It's not even close. Even a lot of the hustlers don't stop by.

As for being a stripper magnet, I rarely get dances, rarely tip on stage rarely buy drinks, but usually leave with numbers and usually end up going out with them. That changes dramatically if I'm with a black friend. And I am very serious that it's much more obvious in the last couple of years.
I dunno, I kinda like being yelled at about what the site is becoming from a guy whose been here 2 whole months.
It gets old when a lady says " I had a bad experience with a black guy so I will no longer see them".

All black guys aren't bad and all others aren't all good. Case in point follows. Now if a black guy did this to a girl the lynch mob would be out :

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=178551

The scumbag that did this should be in jail.