Provider Attire (Bonus... New Pics for Your Pleasure!!)

I hope Chloe doesn't mind me posting this but I thought this outfit looked really amazing on her too!

Originally Posted by SpankyJ

WOW
WOW Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
That was my exact reaction when I first saw that pic on her Twitter. Just...stunned. In a very good way!

Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
I see your nipple 😍

I want to lick it too 😛😈😛😈
I see your nipple 😍

I want to lick it too 😛😈😛😈 Originally Posted by BradPitt
I would love nothing better than to have you licking on my nipple right this very second!!!
Hmmm sexy sexy Chloe Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Awwww, thank you so much, gorgeous!!!! I hope you are doing well!!! I’m looking forward to your next visit to LR or NWA!!
Gorgeous as always Ms. Chole, can't wait to see you again in some of that sexy lingerie! Originally Posted by DickDiggler2017
Thank you so much, babe!!! I have a special piece waiting just for you!!! I was at Victoria’s Secret last week and found the sexiest piece and it was in your favorite color too so of course, I had to buy it!! Miss you!
Very sexy and alluring Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Thank you so very much, babe!!! Black lingerie is my favorite!
just ordinary underwear does it for me.
not that i'd kick a lingerie hottie outta bed, unless she wanted to fuck on the floor.

but a dress or skirt and no panties is crazy hot. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
No panties under a dress or skirt is VERY HOT!!!! I like your style!!
sexy outfit works for me.

You look stunning as always. Originally Posted by pantylove
You can never go wrong wearing a sexy outfit!!! Thank you so much for your kind words too! You are such a sweetheart!!!
Simply stunning, Chloe!

I would also have to admit to having a lingerie addiction. Just recently I had to go through my collection and part with a few pieces to make room for more. I'm a big fan of teddies and corsets. Originally Posted by Vannah
Oh wow, thank you sooooooo much, Vannah, for your sweet words!!! You are too kind, beautiful!!! I cannot wait to see some of your new pieces of lingerie!!! I know you will look absolutely stunning in them as well!!
I love them all Chloe. Lingerie, robe, fancy dress, or a casual, sexy pair of blue jeans, and certainly the birthday suit is always nice. I really just want the ladies to be comfortable & feel good about themselves & what they have on. You would look good in all of them, that i can tell you (as if you didnt already know) BTW we havent met yet, but i for one, would like to change that Originally Posted by austin88998833
You are such a gentleman and I love it!!!! Thank you, babe, so much for your sweet compliments!!!!! I am not sure why we have never met but we definitely need to change that in our near future... aka ASAP!! I hope to meet you soon and thank you again!!!
Thank you so much, babe!!! I have a special piece waiting just for you!!! I was at Victoria’s Secret last week and found the sexiest piece and it was in your favorite color too so of course, I had to buy it!! Miss you! Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Well m'am you know I'm anxious to see what your newest little secret is this time! Definitely know I'll be in contact with you very soon because I miss that tight little body of yours.
I love lingerie, too! Although it looks like I might need to buy some new outfits. Since surgery... My bra is too small now.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg F83D2806-32BB-4600-BD59-D484B122C955.jpeg (143.4 KB, 173 views)
I love lingerie, too! Although it looks like I might need to buy some new outfits. Since surgery... My bra is too small now. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Oh wow, awesome!!! Yeah it does look too small! Funny how that works, lol.

Seriously, great pic! A very fresh one, I’d say.
Looking fine ladies! Ginger, you appear to be "busting" out.