Boobiessssssss.

Treebark you lazy bastard here you go Mr Thighgap fetish
http://slimthighs.tumblr.com
Far from lazy bro, just fighting off all the ladies and have little time!! lol
Thanks though!!

Holy shit! Now these are thigh gaps!! How on earth could a gent want anything other?!!!

A couple of them remind me of my last ATF and my up and coming ATF. WOW!!

In fact, recently had one look me in the eye and say - "Suck my thigh gap now!!"

Treebark you lazy bastard here you go Mr Thighgap fetish
http://slimthighs.tumblr.com Originally Posted by Mtnliving
Those H cups looks great in your showcase.

*Cough*CometoSyracuse*Cough* Originally Posted by MC
Syracuse aye? I've been needing to make a visit up north...

And Syracuse is not far from Buffalo, so come here on the same trip. Originally Posted by brasil
hmm.. that sounds like two votes for New York.

Its all about proportion. You have the ass to balance off your large boobs.
If it ain't broken, don't fix it. Originally Posted by brasil
Yes, I'm definitely voluptuous, but I doubt you guys would notice much difference in a DD to an H cup. Large is large! LOL

All this talk about boobs has me feeling pretty generous. gpoy? I think so.

Yes, I'm definitely voluptuous, but I doubt you guys would notice much difference in a DD to an H cup. Large is large! LOL
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
That's only because you don't know MC. His expertise in macromastia is such that he could tell the difference , even blindfolded and with hands tied behind his back. I'm pretty confident in that too.

hmm.. that sounds like two votes for New York.

All this talk about boobs has me feeling pretty generous. gpoy? I think so.
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
I have no doubt that we could round up quite a few more votes.
(Gentlemen of Buffalo, please reserve a seat at the table of the Pharaoh for SensualSanaa.)
  • MC
  • 05-02-2015, 06:01 PM

hmm.. that sounds like two votes for New York. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa

That's only because you don't know MC. His expertise in macromastia is such that he could tell the difference , even blindfolded and with hands tied behind his back. I'm pretty confident in that too. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Ha you might be right.
I'm thinking the OP who started this controversy should show us what she is packing
I'm thinking the OP who started this controversy should show us what she is packing Originally Posted by keeponrisin
Did you look at her showcase? You'd see why she is asking, but she looks pretty good as is.
I have no doubt that we could round up quite a few more votes.
(Gentlemen of Buffalo, please reserve a seat at the table of the Pharaoh for SensualSanaa.) Originally Posted by brasil
Mine is a yes! Please give plenty of notice if you can. My hall passes need to be arranged in advance.

Keira, you and I must find a time eventually.
looking at your show case it looks like you are doing just fine,save your money for something that matters Originally Posted by keeponrisin
Did you look at her showcase? You'd see why she is asking, but she looks pretty good as is. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
thought she might give us a viewing
  • MC
  • 05-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I loved watching this movie as a kid for this scene alone.
I love large and natural & large enhanced... as long as it's large! lol
  • MC
  • 05-03-2015, 08:49 PM
I love large and natural & large enhanced... as long as it's large! lol Originally Posted by CelesteCarter
Me too.
I love large and natural & large enhanced... as long as it's large! lol Originally Posted by CelesteCarter
Me too. Originally Posted by MC
Get out!!!!