so .. isn't about time for the 2017 Dipshit of the year poll?

You Trump dumplings out number all of us with an IQ above 120, so whoever wins is just the one who slings back your hillbilly racist stuff back at yall faster than you can light another cross.

So whoever wins should keep that in mind. You are winning an award for not only having twice the IQ as these peckerheads but falling for their paranoid conspiracy filled post!

I admit to both! I should really derive no pleasure from outwitting the witless.

You right wing loons make the rest of us look like MENSA superstars. Originally Posted by WTF

120? is that all?? no wonder u can't keep up here. bahhahaaaaa
we are vetting nominees right now .. and you've been nominated!

i predict u will win in an upset over Assup!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Will they ALL be given the debate questions BEFORE the debate, or just those that BLOW the debate moderator ????
go right ahead. they are so sick of yer bullshit they'll "hack the vote" to make sure u win.

bahahahhahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So... LUBE can " blame the Russians " on that too ?
So... LUBE can " blame the Russians " on that too ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
he'll blame whoever he thinks he can ... himself!!! bahahaha
go right ahead. they are so sick of yer bullshit they'll "hack the vote" to make sure u win.

bahahahhahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Let them try it and I will have this website shut down faster than at the rate you swallow loads of man cock.
Let them try it and I will have this website shut down faster than at the rate you swallow loads of man cock. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
But not faster than you can slam down 3 baloney sandwiches caked with mayo and a bag of family size lays potato chips.
You can take that to the bank. Chubby.
But not faster than you can slam down 3 baloney sandwiches caked with mayo and a bag of family size lays potato chips.
You can take that to the bank. Chubby. Originally Posted by canuckeight
I see this site has become a circus and you are the resident court jester. Care to show us how you look physically? You won't do it because you are overweight as well- what did the pot call the kettle ?
I have spoken to many providers and they all confirm that the overwhelming majority of their clients are overweight so please stop acting like you are some young Stud - I refuse to let you clowns use me as a scapegoat when it's obvious you guys are from being perfect.
Let them try it and I will have this website shut down faster than at the rate you swallow loads of man cock. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Not that I am trying to pick on you. How would a below average joe blow like you shut down a web site? Ya know, what's going to be your legal angle to pull it off?

Jim
I see this site has become a circus and you are the resident court jester. Care to show us how you look physically? You won't do it because you are overweight as well- what did the pot call the kettle ?
I have spoken to many providers and they all confirm that the overwhelming majority of their clients are overweight so please stop acting like you are some young Stud - I refuse to let you clowns use me as a scapegoat when it's obvious you guys are from being perfect. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
5'11" 190 lbs gym 4 x week swim 2 x week, eat no sugar or high glycemic foods. I tried to help you in the national forum, but then you come in here and act like a raving lunatic.
Calling women c word and such, what would you expect but a good ole fashioned ball busting.
then do it, bitch u fat ass whopper!!!

show us what u can really do loser.

all u are is fat ass bullshit.

oh did i mention that u will be nominated for DOTY ??? bahaha

try .. just try to stop it.

there is only one way u can do it and it's not take down this site .. take me out fatass. just go ahead and try ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JPnR7C8mZQ

u are the evil man, i am the Sheppard of the righteous man!
I have spoken to many providers and they all confirm that the overwhelming majority of their clients are overweight so please stop acting like you are some young Stud - I refuse to let you clowns use me as a scapegoat when it's obvious you guys are from being perfect. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Lewd_Wiggleasses EBT account balance...

Not that I am trying to pick on you. How would a below average joe blow like you shut down a web site? Ya know, what's going to be your legal angle to pull it off?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Jim, you have no ifdea who I know in this world. I have traveled in some many countries and know high level people and don't forget my connections with various families- I can make things happen trust me
Lewd_Wiggleasses EBT account balance...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
There's a lot of calories left on the card hombre.
Jim, you have no ifdea who I know in this world. I have traveled in some many countries and know high level people and don't forget my connections with various families- I can make things happen trust me Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You don't know anybody who would do anything to negatively impact this web site, just because somebody offended you. I seriously doubt a thick necked loser like you has a band of roughens ready to lean on anyone on your behalf. As usual you're full of shit.

Jim
You don't know anybody who would do anything to negatively impact this web site, just because somebody offended you. I seriously doubt a thick necked loser like you has a band of roughens ready to lean on anyone on your behalf. As usual you're full of shit.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
he can't and won't. i have already challenged him to .. "rub me out" as they say in the vernacular .. yet the fat gay whooper says nothing! why? because he is full of 350 pds of shit!

show us how badass u claim u are .. bring down this site and make me Jimmy Hoffa .. if u can!!!

u are a retarded fatass blimp woptard bloviating asshole. prove it whopper!

bring down this site and "eliminate" me .. i dare u to try. for every day i post and every day this site stays online shows the impotence of your fat wop ass!!

u are a fat wop asshole.

bahahahahahhaaaaaaa