FBI shuts down myredbook

Back to the main topic - the new myredbook?

http://myscarletbook.com/ Originally Posted by cckid2006
I hate sites like this!! Their robots steal ads/ copy and pictures from other sites (backpage is most commonly copied) and simply repost them. I am left helpless and immortalized in whatever I posted in my ad on that specific day as I have no access.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

BTW on another note, I'm really hating BP, its just a whole new beast, and I think its rude when a guy laughs at my request for references...
I know I was shocked when I saw that!
Guys and gals. What keeps LE and FBI from accessing this site and doing the same thing children aside?
Use a VPN like privateinternetaccess.com. I would suggest TOR as well, but that only works if you don't log in to any of your accounts through TOR (such as this site or FB, Twitter, etc.). Doing so defeats the purpose of using TOR, which is to anonymize yourself online.
Doesn't this crackdown on myredbook mostly have to do with that HDH (Tichelman) intentionally ODing that Google exec on his yacht?

You know, this one?

Doesn't this crackdown on myredbook mostly have to do with that HDH (Tichelman) intentionally ODing that Google exec on his yacht? Originally Posted by Gollum
Unlikely. This is probably mostly due to the money laundering and financial activity.

If you remember what happened in Eric Spitzer's case, it was his financial activity that was his undoing. If it had not looked like he was 'layering' or 'structuring', no one would have noticed.
Back to the main topic - the new myredbook?

http://myscarletbook.com/ Originally Posted by cckid2006

www.myredvault.com is a new one. A provider in DFW told me about his one since MyRedbook got shut down. Check it out!
It's been a mess lately everywhere, esp out west.....hate for folks having to try to find a new place to connect.
Doesn't this crackdown on myredbook mostly have to do with that HDH (Tichelman) intentionally ODing that Google exec on his yacht?

You know, this one?

Originally Posted by Gollum
FUC* UP!!!!!! This sh*t make business look bad.
What the heck does this have to do with myredbook?????????