That's it, I'm filing now!

You do owe yourself some pampering Boardman, it has been a rough week, with your hobby marriage on the rocks, UCD going NAN, BDS out of town and now Wakeup trying to shirk his lunch buying duty.

Sheez even in your Christmas picture, you look a little tense dude.

Soon I'll be back to doing what I'm good at:

Attachment 30371
UCD cant stop waiting on you, you two have been flirting way to long, he is all yours UCD!!!
he's too jealous for me!!
one little flirt to NAN and Wakeup and he thinks im after them...WTF
plus hes pubs are only half shaved....
but i did hear he's got a big belt buckle...so you go girl!!

Neither turtle nor guinea pig custody is being contested by me. This should be a simple proceeding but I can't get any fucking help.
UCD has indicated that she is tired of waiting on me and Snow is chasing after NAN now. I'm either getting twat swatted or cock blocked everywhere I turn. I tried to get Alyssa to clean my house since Brooke left. Even she told me to fuck off.
Father Wayward, Please help....... Originally Posted by boardman
Wow...Boardman's life is starting to suck...I guess your lunch is on me next time dude...I'm here for ya... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
DON'T DO IT, Boardman!!! Sorry mofo tried that shit with me and when I didn't put out, he posted a fuckin' Alert.

UCD cant stop waiting on you, you two have been flirting way to long, he is all yours UCD!!!
but i did hear he's got a big belt buckle...so you go girl!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
That he does - but don't you thinck it's a little gay? just askin'

but i did hear he's got a big belt buckle...so you go girl!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Snow!!!
You don't know what you're sayin'......
Now before you go giving up on me let me bring you some Sailor Jerry's and lets talk about this.

Just do me one favor. Please make up your mind about the pubes. I'm spending a fortune on razor blades and Rogain.
Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Wow...Boardman's life is starting to suck...I guess your lunch is on me next time dude...I'm here for ya...
DON'T DO IT, Boardman!!! Sorry mofo tried that shit with me and when I didn't put out, he posted a fuckin' Alert.
Originally Posted by TexasGator
Word biotch! We cats gotta stick together Wakeup b elertin' on all our asses, thincks he ownz us n shit.

Boardman, you may have one too many irons, in the fire hoss. Seems like all the women and even Wakeup are gettin' wize to your cathouse behaviors. [tippy top secret] Wakeup is setting you up Bro![/end tippy top secret] You are starting to look a little out of place in the lynch mob cat daddy.

Just do me one favor. Please make up your mind about the pubes. I'm spending a fortune on razor blades and Rogain. Originally Posted by boardman
That right there nearly killed me that is just TFF.
Neither turtle nor guinea pig custody is being contested by me. Originally Posted by boardman
It's probably for the best. I remember she had a review where it was mentioned that she had a stinky turtle tank. At first I thought they were talking about her cootchy, but then I realized she actually had her turtles in the room when she sees people.

Boardman, you neglected your duties as a good hobby husband, you should have made sure her turtle tank didn't stink. No wonder this is ending in a nasty public separation. I'm sure if BW wasn't banned she would tell her side of the story. You probably didn't help pick up the guinea pig pooh either! Bad hobby husband, bad!!!!!
Snow!!!

Just do me one favor. Please make up your mind about the pubes. I'm spending a fortune on razor blades and Rogain. Originally Posted by boardman
That right there nearly killed me that is just TFF. Originally Posted by goodhandsamust
You thinck it is funny? try living it! Boardman I feel you bro, but I may have figured it out, Merkin!

Neither turtle nor guinea pig custody is being contested by me. This should be a simple proceeding but I can't get any fucking help.
UCD has indicated that she is tired of waiting on me and Snow is chasing after NAN now. I'm either getting twat swatted or cock blocked everywhere I turn. I tried to get Alyssa to clean my house since Brooke left. Even she told me to fuck off.
Father Wayward, Please help....... Originally Posted by boardman
Bad Kitty! I never received a call.
Check your PM
Check your PM Originally Posted by boardman
Naughty Kitty! There is no PM from you.
You do owe yourself some pampering Boardman, it has been a rough week, with your hobby marriage on the rocks, UCD going NAN, BDS out of town and now Wakeup trying to shirk his lunch buying duty.

Sheez even in your Christmas picture, you look a little tense dude.

Originally Posted by Wayward
Aw, my poor baby; I can't possibly pass this opportunity up. I will be happy to breast feed this little man.
Darling Dear, why can't we share? If he already got rid of all the pubes, we have no worries for about 2 days, lol.

Sweetie pie, I will be happy to share with you. Please don't write these wonderful erectiles off your list yet.