Ungrateful Jewish Leaders Tell President Trump He Is Not Welcome.

Please quote where Trump has spread injustice.

Hate is healthy for certain things....like injustice. The problem is defining injustice.

Many on the left think Trump is spreading injustice.

What is wrong with hating that?

What I hate is ignorance. ..one has to fight hate with hate. Educated hate is good...sheeple hate is bad! Originally Posted by WTF
Oh that's right Yssup -- fight hate with more hate - is that how you think? If you think that Trump spreads hate ( which I don't) you have a right to believe that. But you'all are hating too. This makes zero sense to me. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Where do I advocate for hatred, Ellen? When have I called for violence against others or acts of terror against others? Your argument is based on fabrications. I share your frustration. But you’re accusing me falsely.

That is not how I think. But when make false statements and generalizations Im gonna call you on them.

I believe in truth, justice and equality for all.
Where do I advocate for hatred, Ellen? When have I called for violence against others or acts of terror against others? Your argument is based on fabrications. I share your frustration. But you’re accusing me falsely.

That is not how I think. But when make false statements and generalizations Im gonna call you on them.

I believe in truth, justice and equality for all. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Justice for Kavanaugh too?
Yes. Does he have a suit pending?
The question is Yssup - where has Trump advocated violence or hatred? Because that is what you are spreading when you go off on Trump. Do you really think he hates people of color? Do you think he really does not give a shit about the American people? And remember - he's doing this job for free. Hey, you have a right to call out anybody as do I.

I believe in truth, justice and equality for all. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Glad we got this cleared up. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Well, Ellen, turns out you were dead wrong again. As I predicted, the Rabbi was speaking for himself, not for the congregation or the community.

He refused to meet with Trump, in accordance with the wishes of his congregation.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/funerals-1...ry?id=58846431
Ok. I guess they are showing him how to love your neighbor like yourself. SMFH
The question is Yssup - where has Trump advocated violence or hatred? Because that is what you are spreading when you go off on Trump. Do you really think he hates people of color? Do you think he really does not give a shit about the American people? And remember - he's doing this job for free. Hey, you have a right to call out anybody as do I. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You totally miss the point, Ellen.

Trump may not hate people of color. But he knows who does and panders to them shamelessly.

He may have a Jewish son in law, but accepts the support of people like David Duke, Richard Spencer and the rest of the alt-right lunatics.

Trump hates losing more than he cares for America.

And I totally and unequivocally reject the notion that he’s doing this for free.

You don’t need an elitist diploma from a liberal university to understand that.
Ok. I guess they are showing him how to love your neighbor like yourself. SMFH Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Ungrateful, right?
No Yssup, I don't. It's not their job. It's the President's job to console. I find it in extremely poor taste what those officials are doing. I would also find it in poor taste if this had happened to Obama. It's ugly and I really think this will show in the polls. I think other people will find this behavior ugly too.

Tell you what - I'm going to put you on ignore and you can put me on ignore - that way we won't get points.

Ungrateful, right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, just more hate.

Ungrateful, right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes. Does he have a suit pending? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
According to you and many on the left, he was guilty of the accusations without a shred of evidence. Much like Trump is guilty of Russian collusion without a shred of evidence.
I suspect a lengthy investigation in Kavanaugh might also result in a dozen indictments or so.

Please quote where I said he was guilty of sexual assault. I never did. Quit trying to change the subject.

You had something to say about Trump coming to Pittsburgh, right?

I have not checked to see how that went.
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2018, 01:50 PM
Please quote where Trump has spread injustice. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
These tax cuts went unjustly to a few instead of the many.

The mew tariffs are paid for by the many instead of the few.

If you do not understand that somple injustice, ask me nicely and I explain it to you.
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2018, 01:55 PM
And remember - he's doing this job for free. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
If you believe that then you believe that the Clinton Foundation was not a way to shake down potential people that wanted to do future business with this country.

The reason I do not care for Trump is because he is profiting from his position, just like the Clintons.