Stripper Slide?

• Logan
  • 12-20-2012, 03:32 PM
what about safe sex? Isnt stripper slides dangerous ecspecially in the hobby? Originally Posted by CsexyCrystal
Yes, a stripper slide can be dangerous for the fact that it can also lead to an unwanted pregnancy. Case and point…

….I was at strip club last night when a young dancer gave me a very nice stripper slide. I had to take it nice and slow with her, but before I knew her bottoms came half way down…my penis found its way into her butt crack and then to her warm, love spot….

….this young dancer gave me a very nice and warm stripper slide with some FS teases for about 10 songs and she allowed me to ejaculate all over her vagina from behind. In a strip club you can do crazy and stupid things that you will regret in about an hour or the next morning…but…

….I just couldn’t resist and ejaculated all over her vagina while she was bending over in front of me. She was such a good girl, a very, very, very good girl. All I know is that I didn’t have any semen on my pants or hands…and figured that I had cream coated her most intimate and personal areas….so….

…this dancer just pulled up her bottoms and sat there while I handed her 160. I owed her 40 more, so she just sat there while I went to the ATM. I came back and gave her 60 more for her services….now…

…I was thrilled and excited that this 19/20 yo hot blonde was sitting there with my warm semen in her bottoms, but realized that our actions may have created an unwanted child. She headed off to the back to rinse off and I assume change her bottoms. I had a big smile on my face, but she later re-appeared with a smirk and a look of regret on her face…but…said she wasn’t mad….

…we had fun….crazy stupid stripper slide fun….and strippers alwayz give the best stripper slidez! But….I kept thinking about this dancer getting pregnant….

…a baby in 9 months and 18 years of child support….all becuz of a stripper slide…

….I thought about all of this for about an hour, but was soon off to see another young dancer for another warm-n-wet stripper slide.…

….Sometimez…that’s what the hobby is about….stupidity…stripper slidez...addiction…stripper slidez... regret …shame...and ….repentance….
riding/sliding backwards helps to prevent BBFS...AAAAAAHHHHHHHH FEELS SOOOO GOOOOD!
Be sure to use Slixa while stripper sliding, sounds like an excellent lube.