Man forced to shit in front of cops, given forced digital anal probing, Xrays, and 3 enemas without consent (Lawsuits pending) I shit you not...LOL (pun intended)

• CJ7
  • 11-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Can't do it Corpy... After 25 days of nuclear drama meltdown, you can't really make anybody believe anything anymore.

Chit, even your insults are those of a broken man.

Your late-model HUFF is waiting for you. You will be leaving in it soon.

Happy Day 25, asswipe.

Here's a little something you might find helpful.

http://books.google.com/books?id=640...20days&f=false Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

day 25 is ramping up for the big show ..

oh wait
You all had better shut up or I'm turning this website around.

I came here to ask (yes, someone beat me to it) to if anyone supported this gross violation of civil rights and find you all throwing shit at each other. To get back to it, putting someone under for a colonoscopy entails some risk (call that assault), keeping someone in the hospital after the warrant expired, (call that kidnapping), and detaining someone without evidence (call that a constitutional violation of the fourth amendment) is so far over the top that it is nearly unbelievable. A check of the Internet comfirms that more than one site is reporting so it is credible. How far do they have to go to fix this? The patrolman? His sargeant? The DA? The judge who granted the warrant? The police chief. They all seem to be culpable or should have known. Can the hospital be charged? Should they? When it comes down to it, what punishment should be assigned to guarantee this doesn't happen again? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think the article said the warrant they received was for another country and not Grant county. But alas, the dude will be rich here soon.
Heads should roll across the board. Fire ALL the cops and charge them with assault. If the judge is an elected official, he should be voted out next time around.

Sue the hospital and arrest the doctors for assault. If they had said "No" like the first hospital did, then in all likelihood none of this would have happened.

It just goes to show what happens what ignorant people do when they get a little power. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Nope, not assault. According to the Justice Dept. it should be Rape.

Rape is: “The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”
U.S. Department of Justice
Sounds like you've been down this road before, GOOOOOB!
Actually, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you're the one that came up with the "40K" number -- btw, from Wiki (which you didn't cite), you plagiarizing, hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And you're a liar, you lying, plagiarizing, hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because you've made that "cut and paste from wiki" remark more than once, you lying, plagiarizing, hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcount=158

Meanwhile, IBH's cited -- non-Wiki -- source put the number at 52,664, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Did you just prove my point again, shit head?

First, I recognized your "Missouri was a star on the Confederate flag" because I read the SAME words in Wiki. That's how I caught you. And I pointed out that you omitted the part that said Missouri was a star on the Union flag.

And now you are also telling us that you used non-Wiki source for your troop numbers - BUT YOU NEVER CITED IT.

So, you weren't cutting-and-pasting from Wiki without attribution, you were cutting-and-pasting from somebody else without attribution? Is that your defense, numb nuts?
Sounds like you've been down this road before, GOOOOOB! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No you fucking pussy I just know the difference between civil and criminal law and what Agg Assault is and what it isn't, unlike you who doesn't know shit.
Like I said, you seem to know about this from experience. After all, knowing the difference between civil and criminal law definitely enables you to tell the difference between rape and assault with a med-ly weapon!

Great job, GOOOB. Sounds like someone got a long probation after a short incarceration. Your brother/father must know Boss Hogg!

Did you just prove my point again, shit head? A three year-old can concoct a more believable lie than you, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The evidence against you is overwhelming, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

First, I recognized your "Missouri was a star on the Confederate flag" because I read the SAME words in Wiki. That's how I caught you. And I pointed out that you omitted the part that said Missouri was a star on the Union flag. That's common knowledge, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, just as knowing that Abraham Lincoln was president of the United States at that time is common knowledge; hence, it requires no citation, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass .

And now you are also telling us that you used non-Wiki source for your troop numbers - BUT YOU NEVER CITED IT. No actual numbers were cited, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, so again, no citation was required. However, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, a hyper-link -- and it wasn't Wiki! -- was provided for your ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass to verify that "combat units" from Missouri fought for the Confederacy @:

4. Missouri is represented by a star on the "Stars and Bars", so your ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass attempt to dismiss its government in exile and the combat units Missouri fielded for the Confederate cause is disingenuous, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Hence, you've been demonstrably proved wrong again, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So, you weren't cutting-and-pasting from Wiki without attribution, you were cutting-and-pasting from somebody else without attribution? Is that your defense, numb nuts?

Everything was properly attributed, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Meanwhile, your ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass has still not shown where you properly cited Wiki for the numbers you appropriated and plagiarized, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by ExNYer
so let's see... This thread is about a forces cavity search by some cops, right?

somehow Corpy, uncomfortable with the squirmy feelings he gets when talking about shit and enemas and assholes, conveniently hijacks this thread to the topic of the Missouri Civil War fan club.

makes perfect sense.

You've now crossed over into the DIPSHIT ZONE. Welcome to Day 26 ... ECCIE HIJACKED BY IBIDIOT.
Keep lying and spinning IBHankerwrong.

You can NEVER demonstrate that a stated secede for reasons that did NOT include preservation of slavery. So you constantly change the subject or try to blame later-occurring events for earlier-occurring events. Cause and effect escapes you, tranny fucker.
wonder what Day 27 will bring?

I'm sure there'll be an outburst between 630 and 800, before they blow the whistle down at the mine shaft...

I'm sure there'll be an outburst between 630 and 800, before they blow the whistle down at the mine shaft... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
is that the name of the glory hole that IB works at?
Keep lying and spinning IBHankerwrong.

You can NEVER demonstrate that a stated secede for reasons that did NOT include preservation of slavery. So you constantly change the subject or try to blame later-occurring events for earlier-occurring events. Cause and effect escapes you, tranny fucker. Originally Posted by ExNYer
It's obvious that it's your racist, dumb-fuck ass that's doing the "lying and spinning", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because the topic in this thread is proving you lied at:

Ooooh, is that what it is? It was all part of your brilliant plan? Plagiarism was your diabolically evil strategem? You must think of yourself as a master tactician.

And my point about cutting and pasting from ME instead of from Wiki wasn't the cut and paste part, it was the lack of attribution. You will note that in your example below, I cited Wiki when I cut and pasted.

YOU, on the other hand, have thrown out facts without mentioning where you got them. Like when you referenced 40,000 Missourians fighting for the Confederacy - and omitted the 100,000 that fought for the Union.

You didn't cite the Wiki page because you didn't want others to read the part about 100K Missourians fighting for the Union vs. 40K fighting for the Confederates.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
... and that was already done at:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054481638&postcount=41

... and again at:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054486342&postcount=53

So keep twisting and deflecting in the tempest of truth, you lying, hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because the topic in this thread is proving you were the one "cutting and pasting" from wiki and "not properly attributing" your wiki source, you lying, hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass -- and that was done!

is that the name of the glory hole that IB works at? Originally Posted by JCM800
Keep choking on your 'cigars', JCM800!

I'm sure there'll be an outburst between 630 and 800, before they blow the whistle down at the mine shaft... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wrong, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, only you and JCM800 are "whistling" up and down shafts.
Hijacking another thread in classic IBIdiot fashion.

day 27 ... ECCIE HIJACKED BY THE ASS PIRATE FROM THE RIGHT. IBIDIOT!!!
  • CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 09:23 AM
poor IB.