Seeing clients who also see TS Providers

judgement has no place on this site. Originally Posted by shayla84
Quoted for posterity.
Have no fear Ada. You will never see me knocking on your door.
Hahhah
That would be my answer too! lol

Okay, I don't think there is any easy way to let down a potential client in this type of setting.
When it comes to sexually deprived men or men just hungry for lust with strong desires, they turn to us in hopes of their needs being fulfilled.
We all have a right to personal preferences, man or woman. But I have to say unless you are turning down a person due to the lack of references and or not being able to pass your screening process, there is no right way to damage ones ego.
The best way to handle it is to blunt and honest, without being crude.

Or you could line up all the freaks and send them my way.
You could just simply say you don't think you are the provider for them, but you know Sexy Cassandra is a closet freak with a Very open mind, and will do all the dirty things they often think about, but are to scared to ask for
. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
All this is gonna do is make men scared to even post reviews... As someone said you can catch some thing just as easy from guys fucking girls in the ass... We're hookers and this is a board to live out fantasy's, I understand it's your own preference and everyone has a right to there own preference but I feel if you're safe and doing cfs, and clean, and not to be scared to tell your client to clean up before a session or offer to take a shower with your client and you clean him up there should be no issues...
And I guarantee allot of guys have dabbled in this and just don't want to get criticism when posting a review so they don't, sad really as we're all supposed to be adults and were doing adult things but some people act more like kids and act disrespectful... No one is better then another on this board, were all either hookers or clients, judgement had no place on this site.

Just my opinion.. Originally Posted by shayla84
I doubt it. Times are changing and the folks here are pretty open now a days its nothing like ASPD used to be. You've also got to think accounts here are anonymous and im sure some have alternate screening methods.
Nowadays you need to see Caitlyn Jenner to be noticed. If that.
Not sure why this would be an issue as long as safe practices were employed, as natural-born females can carry just as many cooties.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I know we live in a world where we're supposed to be PC and HIV is supposed to be an "equal opportunity killer". It's just not true though. The homosexual and transgender population has an HIV epidemic, the heterosexual non-IV drug using community doesn't. Oral sex (BBBJ) is essentially undocumented HIV wise, getting HIV as a male from vaginal sex with a female is again very very low risk even if it's unprotected, and the risk is still relatively low for a female during unprotected vaginal sex. Considering we shouldn't be fucking providers bare back the biggest risk for heterosexuals is IV drug use and partners that engage in high risk non-heterosexual activities (anal sex with males/trans people.)

Even though heterosexual sex is lower risk as I explained above, I do understand why some providers don't want to have sex with men that aren't strictly heterosexual. The vast majority of American heterosexual men who don't use IV drugs do not have HIV as they are they have a very low probability of infection, it's very very hard for them to get HIV. That means unless you're a lesbian, sticking to men that don't fuck other men is your safest bet.
  • D.G.
  • 07-30-2015, 07:03 AM
Im stil trying to figure out the connection between IV's and gay people to justify your thought process . Do you have a website or book or government document to support your statement . Just be honest like me and say that gay guy butt sex is disturbing and wrong . Yes i know if a gay person touches me i wont turn gay myself but its gross . Plain and simple . Why because if all people turned gay thered be no more people on earth cause gay sex doesnt reproduce more people . Its science .
I would like any advice from the more experienced providers in Houston. My routine with a new client is to read his reviews and get a feel for what they expect from me. I had a client recently request an appointment and of course immediately checked out the reviews and saw a very recent TS visit. Although I am willing to meet my clients halfway in many ways and love to please my clients....knowing instead of wondering about this other "taste" this client has made me very uncomfortable. How should I put this on my profile without offending anyone? If a client likes both "apples' and "bananas" how can I tell him without insulting him that I rather not book? Thank you in advance ladies for any advice. Originally Posted by AdaSanchezSexy
As long as you are polite about it I think clients should respect your wishes.You are in a very personal business and should be able to control who puts what and in where.
Im stil trying to figure out the connection between IV's and gay people to justify your thought process . Do you have a website or book or government document to support your statement . Originally Posted by D.G.
Wellllll you could just start with the CDC:

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2010, young gay and bisexual men (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24, and 30% of new infections among all gay and bisexual men. At the end of 2011, an estimated 500,022 (57%) persons living with an HIV diagnosis in the United States were gay and bisexual men, or gay and bisexual men who also inject drugs.
Most gay and bisexual men acquire HIV through anal sex, which is the riskiest type of sex for getting or transmitting HIV.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/...der/index.html

Transgender women are at high risk for HIV infection. By race/ethnicity, black/African American transgender women have the highest percentage of new HIV-positive test results.