"The Rest of the Story..."

Hmmm a bar for providers and gents...I think they are deemed strip clubs lol. But seriously Can you say entrapment... LE would have a field day with such an establishment not to mention even if it were legal the cover charges that you'd pay to grease all the Gov't agencies trying to get it's piece of the pie though taxes and fees. I'd rather do it online lol.
Hmmm a bar for providers and gents...I think they are deemed strip clubs lol. But seriously Can you say entrapment... LE would have a field day with such an establishment not to mention even if it were legal the cover charges that you'd pay to grease all the Gov't agencies trying to get it's piece of the pie though taxes and fees. I'd rather do it online lol. Originally Posted by wlhrgfan

There already is one. I'm just not too fond of the place. I don't know if they are padding anyone's pocket. Never thought about it.

Personally, I don't find a strip club where the girls are paid to get the guys to buy drinks when they are not on stage very appealing.
Well The AC was at one time a great place. And there where a few other bars. The Rockinhorse would have been CL at the time. Bars at hotels where good. Romada Inn on 31 was a hot bar. A few restraurants had a upstairs or a back room. AC was run like a private club but was not. The before the AC there where many private clubs.

Before I was born Volunteer fire house's, a few had a shady past. I have old pictures of the going on's of two in the town I live in. I tried at one time to give them back. They wanted nothing to do with them. But at one time if you wanted to hobby in some towns. Step one, become a volunteer fire fighter.

But today we have the web review. Safer, not sure better.