So... What attacks and issues here in CoEd do you believe are done with "malicious intent"

I would be able to spot you in a crowd...you think that the ladies don't talk about that handsome face of yours through...dare I say it...backchannels? Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
If I'm walking into a place with Sixx.... together we ARE a crowd.....

Is it just me or was there a thread on 4-2-11 titled: REVIEWS, REST OF THE STORY BS & PERSONAL ATTACKS with about 3175 Views & 99 posts that was shut down by... You that bears an interesting similarity to this one? It would seem that some of the same frequent fliers have a lot of piss and vinegar to get out! I vote don't shut it down this time, let them get it out of their system. It sure is fun to read.
Thank you Sir
  • Booth
  • 04-06-2011, 08:13 PM
If I'm walking into a place with Sixx.... together we ARE a crowd.....

Originally Posted by Whispers
The same can be said when you and Sixx walk into a ThreAD!
  • Vyt
  • 04-06-2011, 08:16 PM
I disagree..... It is an opinion expressed in an acceptable manner........

We are entitled to them... I used no disparaging words...... We are entitled to express our opinions in manners that are not disrespectful.....

I expressed myself without using words such as shit, damn.... I didnt refer to her associates as "rats"..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Yes. Your retort was short and well stated. But it was also a personal attack. Now, in context, was it deserved? Probably. You and Ms. Wicked have quite a history, one which she well knows and I'm sure the pulling of your chain was entirely intentional. If I was going to warn/point anyone, it would be both of you, but both of you have been around the block quite enough to know where that line of acceptability is.

Many haven't, and it's corroding the board, well past an "interesting, free and frank exchange of ideas" to the point where unrelated threads are becoming juvenile slapfights. Which needs to stop. And it's not just my opinion.

Oh and I think having a politics discussion would just get me in a lotta trouble. lol. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
You and me both, dear. You have NO idea.
WHOA WHOA SLOW DOWN MR. THIS IS MY STOP!

I'm nothing if not honest, sincere, and a lover of a good debate. I hope you weren't speaking in regard to me?

Oh and I think having a politics discussion would just get me in a lotta trouble. lol. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
No ma'am, I wasn't referring to you. Not at all.
Purple flag

DANGEROUS MARINE LIFE (SHARKS) For your own safety don't enter the water
  • Vyt
  • 04-06-2011, 08:19 PM
I would be able to spot you in a crowd...you think that the ladies don't talk about that handsome face of yours through...dare I say it...backchannels? Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Oh god, no wonder I can never schedule a date any more.
Keep chumming the water, Mr. Hooper!

LOL, now now Vyt, thats not true you are a sweetie

Oh god, no wonder I can never schedule a date any more. Originally Posted by Vyt
I think there might be a girl or two around here that could find some time for you.

Oh god, no wonder I can never schedule a date any more. Originally Posted by Vyt
  • Vyt
  • 04-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Oh hell, now you women are ruining my rep.

lol...nice save!
Just kidding ladies, he super hardcore and badass in his leather jacket and biker boots and mean mean I just ate a baby, face LOL

Originally Posted by Vyt
lol...nice save! Originally Posted by knotty man
Indeed!
Guess you'll have to start schedulin' dates with the guys too so no one calls foul. Let me know what Whispers tastes like BCD. BWAHAHAHA.

Originally Posted by Vyt