Is the Democratic nominee still on the sidelines?

good stuff Waco Originally Posted by themystic

ahahaaaa. kinda breaks the mold that all Trump supporters are uneducated dumb poor white rednecks, yeah? I'm white and i might be a redneck but I'm certainly not uneducated, dumb or poor. maybe that just means i am what I've always been .. a staunch conservative Republican??
And Trump does not want your vote. We thank God everyday that you are not a Trump supporter. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
One of my votes cancels yours out Moscow Ellen, thus making your vote Irrelevant. Ill use my other votes for whomever the Democrat is. You are right about God. God doesn't want me voting for Trump
ahahaaaa. kinda breaks the mold that all Trump supporters are uneducated dumb poor white rednecks, yeah? I'm white and i might be a redneck but I'm certainly not uneducated, dumb or poor. maybe that just means i am what I've always been .. a staunch conservative Republican?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I've never thought you were dumb WK. Most of the Trump voters I know are people exactly like you Educated, smart, well off and staunch conservatives. I was in Philadelphia the week of the Election and told the girl I was with, she was a native of Philly, that Trump was going to win Pennsylvania. She said noooooo way. We all know the end of that. I think Lusty, Bambino, Leviion, Lexus-(hes hard to admit because hes so arrogant) The Lama, Fred, CB, Chung, Tiny and a few others fall in that category. I think you, Fred and Lusty lead that pack with an Honorable mention to Bambino. Im sure Ill think of a few others

IB and Barleycorn are Military men so they don't count

I also know the dipshit Trump supporters unlike you that are idiots that believe the WWE is actually a completive sport with no scripts

I also know the dipshit Trump supporters unlike you that are idiots that believe the WWE is actually a completive sport with no scripts Originally Posted by themystic
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

remember the Wild Wild West days when you referred to me as WWE? yeah i do too.

i found it amusing that you referred to me as a large musclebound athletic young man. and thought it was an insult.

BAHAHAHAHAAAAA
As a Reagan Democrat Im saddened by the current choices. I can say this. I will not vote for Trump Originally Posted by themystic
There you go lying again, your radical views, there is NOTHING moderate about you. You don't come within a trillion light years of ANY of President Reagan ideology...

"The term Reagan Democrat is sometimes used to describe moderate Democrats who are more conservative than liberal on certain issues like national security and immigration. The term Reagan Democrat also refers to the vast sway that Reagan held over the House of Representatives during his presidency, even though the house had a Democratic majority during both of his terms.[4] The term also hearkens back to Richard Nixon's silent majority, a concept that Ronald Reagan himself used during his political campaigns in the 1970s."

You and this definition are polar opposites!!
P.S. I'm THRILLED by the current choices!!
Don't forget to take that fork in the road when you come to it
Reagan had something in common with Trump....pimpin' products.
  • oeb11
  • 08-12-2019, 07:30 AM
Speaking of services - as Epstein for Bill Clinton????
AG Barr is investigating the death - I predict nothing will be found other than a suicide and a lapse in jail security due to understaffing. .
On a bi-partisan basis.

Truth is always difficult for DPST's to comprehend.
There you go lying again, your radical views, there is NOTHING moderate about you. You don't come within a trillion light years of ANY of President Reagan ideology...

"The term Reagan Democrat is sometimes used to describe moderate Democrats who are more conservative than liberal on certain issues like national security and immigration. The term Reagan Democrat also refers to the vast sway that Reagan held over the House of Representatives during his presidency, even though the house had a Democratic majority during both of his terms.[4] The term also hearkens back to Richard Nixon's silent majority, a concept that Ronald Reagan himself used during his political campaigns in the 1970s."

You and this definition are polar opposites!!
P.S. I'm THRILLED by the current choices!!
Don't forget to take that fork in the road when you come to it Originally Posted by bb1961
Im not only a Reagan Democrat but Im a Staunch Capitalist as well

IM NOT a white knight for washed up hookers
Reagan had something in common with Trump....pimpin' products. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yeah, Bill Clinton was pimpin some products too. Fresh out of Mena Arkansas, lol.
Yeah, Bill Clinton was pimpin some products too. Fresh out of Mena Arkansas, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Do you remember who the other family out of Mena was Levi? That would be the Bushes
Originally Posted by matchingmole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c00GPvns31U

FMU Fightin' Uteri!

Even this POTUS would finish school.
it is possible, but highly unlikely.. that person would need to mobilize, get an organization in place.. unless it's a slam-dunk candidate.

Michelle Obama is NOT that candidate.. I am perplexed at all the Republicans who have said "game over" if she runs, that Trump has no chance against her. I don't think Michelle has a prayer. nor would Bloomberg. some people get lost in a "profile", thinking XXX is THE candidate, but reality is all together different. lots of people thought Ted Kennedy would be perfect in 1980, but the party machine doesn't just let anyone in, support or no support. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Winfrey would be a more polarizing figure than Hillary. I don't understand why these Dems think Michelle Obama would be a good candidate. She didn't even want to be first lady other than for the travel perks.

So you think the potential Dem candidate is waiting with thighs or drumsticks? Originally Posted by eccielover
So now we're talking Hillary! Throw in some Popeye biscuits and you have a deal.

Clinton entering the race would be a worst case disaster for the Democrats. she was a terrible candidate then, she's worse now. the DNC will do what they can to keep her out of the race. I think Bill would discourage her from it, mostly to spare her the humiliation again. And less noble, because he doesn't want his own dirt thrown in his face again. and they have a lot of dirt.

... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Run, Hillary, run. Hillary/Putin 2020!

Honestly I'd like to see Hillary run along with BIden just to see whose colostomy bag fills up first.
Do you remember who the other family out of Mena was Levi? That would be the Bushes Originally Posted by themystic
That's correct. Bill became president with the help of George H. Bush. Together along with a few other people including Oliver North orchestrated the death of Barry Seal the pilot from Baton Rouge, La. who flew their beloved payload from Central America to Mena Arkansas. Get the picture now? It doesn't matter what side of the aisle these people come from they are criminals. The reason why politicians today hate Trump is because they can't buy him. Trump has thrown a wrench in their Globalist plans he's not going along with their program. They also know Trump has a good bit of dirt on them. Go look at the footage of George H. Bush's funeral, watch how they reacted to Trump. What was in those envelopes? What did Laura Bush show Jebb that startled the shit out of him? You can dislike Trump all you want. It was meant for you to hate him.