Poll. Most missed retired provider

Kiwi is back! I'm working in Dothan, but do visit the panhandle from time to time. 304-503-2516 Originally Posted by #1Temptress
I've always heard of Kiwi, but never had the opportunity. Can anyone put me on some pics of her. I'm in the Dothan area and may be interested.
I've always heard of Kiwi, but never had the opportunity. Can anyone put me on some pics of her. I'm in the Dothan area and may be interested. Originally Posted by kennymast1
Hopefully you have googled the number and looked at old reviews for what you’re asking for ?!
I googled the new number and the old number. 3 very nondescript pics under the new number. Only 2 ads and 2 eccie posts. The old number for Kiwi leads to the reviews which are promising....but 0 pics that I can find that are still active. Hence me asking for other avenues.... I just don't remember what she looked like and didnt know if anyone knew where to find pics.
  • V31L
  • 05-23-2023, 03:46 PM
Dreamy, for sure just in the short amount of time I have been here it has really went down hill. Too many acting like then have platinum pussy with their prices.
Mrs Pleasures, Courtney Carolina and Kiwi
I know she crashed and burned and many were burned along the way but Sexy Chole001 in her prime are some of my best memories.
Ms. Pleasures was always accommodating. I had the privilege of visiting her several times. It would be awesome to see her again.
Jasmin is upscale princess, i believe